CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022: The CBSE board or Central Board of Secondary Education is awarding scholarships to Single Girl Child candidates. The Xth pass scholars will be coated with an quantity of Rs. 500 per month for their educational bills in Classes XI and XII. The women who have carried out well;l in Class X by scoring at least 60% marks will obtain the advantages of this program. The application form wishes to be stuffed out online through the scholarship page before the cut-off date. The faculties will check the respective candidates and soon the advantage checklist of the scholars will be released. To know all about the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022, the application procedures, eligibility criteria and more, read the next article.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022
The Central Board of Secondary Education in India will be accepting online invites for their initiative of the Single Girl Child Scholarship. The candidates will have to fill out the form through the CBSE portal after checking the eligibility stipulations. The scholars will be decided on for the scholarships on the foundation of advantage. Only Single Girl Child Candidates who are finding out in post-matriculation categories and have carried out well in Xth forums will get decided on to obtain the price range in the form of a per thirty days stipend. This quantity can be used by them to quilt their educational bills.
Highlights for CBSE SGC Scholarship 2022
|Name of the Scholarship||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE|
|Verification Authority||Respective Schools|
|Aim||To support Class XI and XII schooling of Meritorious SGC candidates|
|Beneficiaries||Single Girl Child finding out in post-matric categories in CBSE faculties|
|Amount||500 per month|
|Maximum Duration||2 Years|
|Amount Disbursement Basis||Monthly|
|Amount Disbursement Mode||Direct Bank Transfer or DBT|
Aim of CBSE SGC Scholarship
The high function of this scholarship is to ensure that woman kid schooling is promoted. The CBSE is not only maintaining the Single Girl Child candidates however also making sure that the initiative of Women (*60*) is supported. This is also an appreciation token for such oldsters who select to reside luckily with a unmarried woman and sponsored the thought of inhabitants keep an eye on. Encouragement and Futuristic hopes will be equipped to the recipients of this scholarship to pursue willpower and be told on the highest front by taking up all the recent opportunities.
CBSE SGC Scholarship Amount
The scholarship quantity for the Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 for Class X scholars has been mounted at Rs. 500 per month. The quantity will be awarded to the decided on candidates on a per thirty days foundation for a most time period of 2 years, The number of scholarships that will be awarded is variable and is determined by the authority. The quantity will quilt the two complete years of Class XI and XII. The candidates cannot apply for the scholarship advantages submit the completion of their school schooling.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Only Eligible candidates will be decided on to obtain the advantages of the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship. The eligibility stipulations must be seen moderately prior to the application process:
- The nationality of the applicant should be India.
- The pupil should be a feminine and the only kid of her oldsters.
- The women who are born as twins, triplets or more and do not have any other sibling, brother or sister, other than the ones born in combination, are also eligible as per the norms of the Government.
- The scholars should be in Class XI or XII in a school that is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- The tuition fee of the school that the pupil is recently finding out in must not exceed Rs. 1,500 per month.
- In the next two years, the build up in tuition should not be more than 10% of the present quantity.
- The applicant should have passed the Class X board with at least 60% marks.
- NRI candidates can apply only if they are pursuing their schooling in a school that is affiliated with the CBSE board and they fulfill the relaxation of the stipulations. The only distinction is that the tuition fee of the school for them should not be more than Rs. 6,000 per month.
CBSE Single Girl Chile Scholarship Application Procedure
Candidates who are in receiving advantages through the Central Board of Secondary Education Single Girl Child Scholarship for X Class scholars 2022 must apply online through the official portal. The following procedure wishes to be followed in order to fill out the application form correctly:
- Visit the official portal of the Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE at www.cbse.gov.in,
- Tap on the possibility on “Main Website” in the choices that have been equipped.
- The major portal for the board will open up. Scroll the house page to succeed in the elaborate menu.
- Tap on the possibility of “Scholarships or Scholarships” to open the internet page of all the recently available scholarships.
- In the given tabular menu, check out the “Single Girl Child Scholarship – 2022 (Fresh Application)” under the “Types of Scholarship,
- Click on “Apply Now,
- The options pertaining to the application will open up.
- Tap on “SGC-X – Fresh Application” to apply as a new candidate.
- The recent application form will open up. Verify the pupil’s candidature by getting into the Class X Board Examination Roll Number and the date of Birth. Click on “Proceed,
- if entered information matches with the records of the CBSE, the applicant will receive the application form on the screen.
- Enter all the required information as asked in the application form.
- Finally, press “Submit” and print the application form after its submission.
Check Status CBSE SGC Application
After filling out the application form, the candidates can check the standing by tapping on “Application Status” from the Scholarships choices. The candidates will have to input the Examination Roll number, Year of Passing and Date of Birth in order to check the Application Status. Click on “Proceed” and the standing of the submitted application can be tracked.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Selection Procedure
The applicants will get decided on for receiving the advantages of the scholarship after verification of the application and candidature documents. Initial shortlisting will be completely on the foundation of the online application form. Hence, the candidates must submit correctly reviewed and finished application paperwork. She must be eligible as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above. The documents will be verified at the school point. The school where the woman will be at the moment admitted to will have to check the application and process it additional.
Hence, the woman should be pursuing additional school-level schooling only from a school affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education in India. The kid must have passed Class X with at least 60%. Only in this case, the candidate will get decided on for the scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded only to meritorious candidates.