SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2022 Status | post-matric Scholarship | Sanction List | Login Scholarship: Do you know the literacy charge of Karnataka? If no, then grab it from here. The literacy charge of Karnataka state is 75.36%, as per the analysis.
There are a number of establishments in Karnataka state in which scholars from other towns come to learn about. For the well-being of Karnataka scholars, the government of state has taken a nice initiative and introduced a virtual portal.
The identify of this website is SSP (State Scholarship Portal). With the help of this online site, the Karnataka government will provide various scholarship for those scholars who are eligible and capable.
Update: The last date to check in for Post matric scholarship for social welfare department is thirty first March 2022
If you are keen to comprehend more knowledge regarding SSP scholarship Karnataka 2022, then proceed surfing this passage until the finish. We have also mentioned all the main links in this article for the ease of candidates.
SSP Scholarship Karnataka 2022
In Karnataka, there are many scholars who are not able to complete their research due to financial crises. The government of Karnataka has made it very more practical by creating a portal named SSP. The online website allows the application form submission process for all category aspirants.
The portal has other welfare departments for various classes, which are mentioned in upcoming sections. Pre matric and put up matric are two scholarship that falls under SSP. Pre matric scholarship is for those candidates who are learning in 1st to tenth same old. Therefore put up matric scholarship goals those students who have cleared their elegance tenth and searching for admission into higher elegance/ path.
SSP is a virtual platform from which applicants can apply for their respective scholarship. To avail advantages of any of the mentioned scholarships, candidates have to cross-check the eligibility criteria and the last date of application submission.
Before applying for put up matric scholarship, willing applicants must ensure that they have connected their “Aadhaar Number” with their “Bank Account” or not. If not, then link it and avail the advantages of the scheme.
Objective of Karnataka State Scholarship Portal
The number one intention of introducing SSP portal is to provide financial help to all needy scholars living in Karnataka. Now, all those candidates who are eligible can end their higher schooling without being concerned about their financial problems.
Highlights of SSP Scholarship Portal Karnataka
|Link of SSP Portal||ssp.karnataka.gov.in|
|Digital Website Name||State Scholarship Portal (SSP), Karnataka|
|Aim of SSP||To inspire scholars for finishing their higher research|
|Beneficiary||Eligible Students of Karnataka State|
|Type of Scholarships Comes Under SSP||Post-Matric & Pre-Matric Scholarship|
|Status of Application||Apply Link is Active for Post Matric Scholarship|
|Final Date of Application Submission||Post Matric Scholarship – thirty first March 2022|
|Name of State||Karnataka|
|Category of Article||Karnataka Scholarship|
|Portal for SSP Post Matric Scholarship||https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/2021/|
Department & Scholarship Under SSP Portal
|Name of Departments||Scholarship Name|
|Backward Classes Welfare Dept.||1) Post-Matric Scholarship
2) Fee Reimbursement
3) Be Educated
4) Fee Refund
|Social Welfare Dept.||1) Scheduled Caste Candidate Post Matric Scholarship|
|Dept. of Minority Welfare||1) Merit Cum Means Scholarship
2) Post Matric Scholarship
|Tribal Welfare Department||
1) ST Category Students Post Matric Scholarship
|Dept. of Medical Education||1) Medical SC/ST Category Students Fee Reimbursement|
|State Brahmin Development Board, Karnataka||1) Post Matric Scholarship
2) Pre Matric Scholarship
|Dept. of Technical Education||1) SC/ST Students Fee Reimbursement for Engineering & Diploma in Engineering|
Benefits of SSP Scholarship Portal
There are a number of advantages of SSP portal, which is important for every candidate to know. Some of the very important benefits are mentioned below.
- SSP scholarship portal is totally built-in, which means it supplies all the scholarships within a unmarried platform in a digitized layout.
- Government will proffer 8000 INR to those applicants who are learning in M.Phil. 10,000 rupees for those candidates who are proceeding their PhD path.
- Karnataka government will undergo all the bills i.e. tuition fee, books, and so on.
- Students will not (*2022*) to go away their higher research as a result of of their economic issues.
- The quantity of scholarship will be at once transferred to the checking account of beneficiary.
What is SSP Post Matric Scholarship?
Through the state scholarship portal, government of Karnataka supplies a post-matric scholarship for OBC, SC, ST, and so on category aspirants. Under this scheme, executive will provide financial reduction to all those candidates who deserve the scholarship and belong to weaker sections of society.
Aspirants who have passed their matriculation and now searching for admission into eleventh or 12th Standard / Diploma Course/ Government or Private Institutes/ Universities/ Vocational methods in ITIs/ Technical Course and so on can apply. The last date of application form submission for the post-matric scheme is thirty first March 2022.
Category-wise SSP Karnataka Post Matric Schemes
In the next of this passage, we have mentioned category sensible post-matric scheme as per their department. Have a look at level described below.
- Department of Minority Welfare (DMW): Merit Cum Means Scholarship and Post Matric Scholarship
- Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board (KSBDB): Post Matric Scholarship
- Department of Tribal Welfare (TWD): ST Category Students Post Matric Scholarship
- Department of Backward Classes Welfare (BCWD): Post-Matric Scholarship, Fee Reimbursement and Vidyasiri
- Department of Medical Education (DME): Medical SC/ST Category Students Fee Reimbursement
- Department of Social Welfare (SWD): Scheduled Caste Candidate Post Matric Scholarship
- Department of Technical Education (DTE): SC/ST Students Fee Reimbursement for Engineering & Diploma in Engineering
Eligibility Standards for SSP Post Matric Scholarship
Before filling the application form for post-matric scholarship, examine the mentioned criteria demonstrated below in the desk drawn.
|Tribal Welfare Department||Hostel Fee: Private Hostel/ College Run
Fee Reimbursement: Annual Income of Scheduled Caste Category Candidate’s circle of relatives should not be more than 2.5 lakhs
|Social Welfare Department||Fee Reimbursement: Annual Income of SC Category Applicant’s circle of relatives must be decrease than 2.5 lakhs
Hostel Fee: Private Hostel Government Hostel
|AYUSH Department||Fee Reimbursement: Annual Income of SC Category Student’s circle of relatives must lie between 2.5 lakhs – 10 Lakhs|
|Minorities Welfare Department||Fee Reimbursement/ Post Matric Scholarship: Annual Income of Minorities Category Applicant’s circle of relatives must be decrease than 2 lakhs Merit Cum Mean Scholarship: Annual Income of Minorities Category Applicant’s circle of relatives must be decrease than 2.5 lakhs
Hostel Fee: Private Hostel/ College Run
|Department of Disability Welfare||There is no income restriction for SC/ST/BCM/Brahmin/General category applicants|
|Department of Backward Classes Welfare||Fee Reimbursement/ Post Matric Scholarship: Annual circle of relatives income of – Cat-1 Category scholars should be not more than 2.5 lakhs and for Cat- 2A, 3A, 3B & Other OBC aspirants it must be decrease than 1 lakh|
|Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board||Fee Reimbursement: Annual circle of relatives income of Brahmin’s category scholars must be lesser than 8 lakhs|
|Medical Education Department||Fee Reimbursement: Income of Candidates belonging to SC or ST category lies between 2.5 to 10 Lakhs per year|
|Technical Education Department||Fee Reimbursement: Annual income of SC/ ST category pupil’s circle of relatives should be between 2.5 – 10 lakhs
Defence Scholarship: ST/ SC Aspirant’s oldsters must be in Army/ Navy/ Air Force. Or Working as a JCO/ NCO/ Lower Rank
About SSP Pre Matric Scholarship Karnataka
Pre matric scholarship is only for those aspirants who are learning from 1st same old to tenth elegance. There are a number of schemes according to the category of scholars staying in Karnataka. No other state aspirants are eligible to avail advantages of this undertaking. To apply for the Karnataka pre matric scholarship, aspirants have to go through with the eligibility criteria. If he/ she fulfills all the requirements, then they will get financial assist from the Karnataka executive.
Process to Create Account on SSP Scholarship Portal
If you are in applying for any pre or put up matric scholarship, then you must have an account in the SSP portal. With the help of that account, applicants can easily submit the application form for any of these SSP scholarships. Check out the approach given appearing how to create an account in simply a short while.
- The first step of growing an account is to open the official website “State Scholarship Portal” on your instrument.
- Homepage will load on your display screen, and click the “Create Account” link present at the most sensible.
- On the next display screen, candidates have to choose “Plan and Class/ Caste”.
- After that, you have to make a choice the “District and Taluk of your Institute/ College”.
- If you have “Aadhaar Number”, then faucet the “Yes” button.
- Insert your complete aadhaar knowledge and submit it.
- Next, you have to input your email identification and mobile number. OPT will be despatched to your given mobile number, which applicants have to input on next page.
- Provide your caste certificate details like faith, category, caste certificate number.
- Give income certificate data and if you have Karnataka ration card, then upload its knowledge too.
- Finally, you have to create your password and submit it.
- A message “Thankyou, Account Creation Completed Successfully” will be generated on your show
How to Login as a Students?
Review the procedure given below, appearing the steps for scholars to login into SSP scholarship portal.
Step I- Aspirants are required to go to the official page SSP portal.
Step II- Wait for the homepage to load on your display screen.
Step III- Hit the “Student Login” choice mentioned on the most sensible of house display screen.
Step IV- Now, insert your login knowledge such as username, password, and captcha.
Step V- Dashboard for scholars will open on your show.
How to SSP Scholarship Recover Forgotten Student ID?
In case candidates overlook or lost their pupil identification, then no (*2022*) to panic, it can easily be recovered by appearing a easy process defined below.
- Open the URL of the official website of SSP portal.
- Click on “Student Login” choice given on the touchdown page of the site.
- A login form will be displayed on your display screen, then candidates (*2022*) to click the “Know Your Student Id” link.
- On a new page, aspirants have to insert their registered mobile no.
- Next, input the OTP number that will be despatched to your telephone number.
- In a few seconds, the pupil identification will pop up on your display screen.
How to Login as Department?
- For logging in as a department, aspirants have to visit “State Scholarship Portal” on any protected and protected internet browser.
- Next, faucet the link of “Department Login” present on the homepage.
- Login form will appear on your display screen in which applicants have to input their knowledge i.e. username and password.
- Department dashboard will open on your display screen.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Post Matric Scholarship
After growing SSP account, applicants are eligible to apply for post-matric or pre-matric scholarship. Process of filling application form is illustrated below, which candidates have to execute as it is.
- Visit Official Portal: Applicants (*2022*) to open the official internet portal of SSP scholarship Karnataka portal in order to apply for put up matric scholarship.
- Login as a Student: Once the page will load on your display screen, aspirants have to click on the “Student Login” link and input their login knowledge.
- Enter General Info: Next, candidates are required to submit their personal knowledge such as identify, father’s identify, cope with, and so on.
- Aadhaar Card Details: Provide aadhaar card data of your and your oldsters.
- Course Information: Then, insert knowledge regarding your path/ program.
- Preview Form: To evaluation the complete form, scholars have to click “Preview” tab and cross-check all the data.
- Submit the Form: Lastly, download SSP post-matric application form and submit it.
Testimonials Required for Applying
While filling the application form for the post-matric scholarship, applicants (*2022*) to upload some of their documents. So, in the next portion of this article, we have specified the record of certificates required whilst applying.
- The card number of Disability authorized by Government of India
- Caste/ EWS (For Brahmins Only)/ Income Certificate Number wanted.
- Aadhar Card Number of Candidate and his/ her Parent
- Fee Receipt of College
- UDID Number (Only for PWD Aspirants)
- Karnataka Ration Card Number (if required)
- College or Institute registration number/ SATS Number of Candidate.
- E-authenticated Documents Required
- Valid Mobile Number of Aspirant
- Private or Government Hostel ID (For those who are living in hostels)
How to Check SSP Scholarship Aadhaar Affiliation with Bank?
If you are prepared to check aadhaar association with financial institution, then go through with the approach given below in this section and get all the necessary link.
- Go to the official portal SSP in any suitable internet browser.
- Scroll down the homepage a little bit.
- Find the link of “Check Aadhaar Affiliation With Bank” on the touchdown page.
- Click the link when you to find it.
- On the next page, aspirants have to input their aadhaar number or digital identification and captcha given on the display screen.
- Click the “Send OTP” choice and input the OTP which you have won.
- Details referring to your aadhaar card and financial institution will be displayed o your display screen.
View SSP Post Matric Scholarship Status Online
After filing the application form, applicants can also stay observe of their SSP Karnataka Post Matric scholarship file. Here we have mentioned a stepwise step procedure that assists candidates to view their standing online.
Step 1st- Find the URL of State Scholarship Portal on any suitable seek engine.
Step Second- Now, aspirants have to seek for the “Track Student Scholarship Status” link on the homepage
Step Third- A login page will open on your display screen, insert your data like SATS identification number.
Step 4th- Hit the “Search” tab.
Step Fifth- SSP scholarship standing will flash on your show.
Renewal Process of SSP Post Matric Scholarship Karnataka
If an applicant needs to renew their form as a substitute of filling the contemporary application, then put into effect the steps defined down. By this procedure, aspirants can temporarily get their scholarship renewed.
- At first, applicants have to visit the official portal of SSP.
- Then, click on the login button and input your knowledge.
- Once you logged in, then you can to find the link “Scholarship Renewal Form”.
- Provide all your details on the form and connect the required documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Procedure to Check the List of Paid Scholarship
- Open the portal of State Scholarship Portal in a new tab.
- Scroll down the homepage a little bit and click on “Scholarship for Students of the List is Paid” link.
- After that, aspirants have to make a choice their data like financial year, department, district, taluk from the drop-down field.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- The record will be displayed on your display screen, and check your details from that record.
If you have any queries similar to Post Matric and E-Attestation then touch to 080-35254757.
Here we have mentioned the Department-wise helpline number-
|Tribal Welfare Department||080-22261789|
|Department of Minority Welfare||080-22535931|
|Backward Class Welfare Department||080-8050770005|
|Social Welfare Department||9008400010 or 9008400078|
|State Scholarship Portal||https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/|
|SSP Post Matric Scholarship Portal||Click Here|
|Guidelines to Fill Post Matric Scholarship Form||https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/2021/docs/Knsspinstructions.pdf|
|Complete Details of Eligibility Criteria||https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/2021/docs/knSchEligibility.pdf|
SSP Scholarship Karnataka Related FAQ’s
No, SSP put up matric scholarship Karnataka is only for those scholars who belong from SC, ST, BC or minority category of the state.
Keen aspirants can fill and submit the application for SSP put up matric scholarship until thirty first March 2022.
Student Achievement Track System is the unusual number given by the officers of SSP portal to all those scholars who have created their account through State Scholarship Portal.
No, this scholarship is particularly for scholars of Karnataka who dangle the abode of the Karnataka state.
Yes, it is necessary to link the aspirant’s checking account with his/ her aadhaar card. If you haven’t link but then visit your respective financial institution or connected it online.
Amount of scholarship will be equipped through DBT (Direct Bank Transfer) to every recipient.
In case you overlook or lost your password then these steps will help you to retrieve it successfully.
1) To do so, aspirants have to open the official site and click on the login link.
2) Under login page, you will to find the choice of “Forget Password” choice.
3) Tap it and input your registered mobile number.
4) Then, aspirants have to insert OTP and reset the password.
No, after filling and filing the application form you will no longer be ready to replace or edit data on your form.