ePASS Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship is one of the welfare scholarships supplied to the meritorious scholars of the state of Karnataka belonging to reserved classes. This e-pass scholarship is mainly supplied for the educational upliftment of the eligible scholars of the state.
E pass scholarship is initiated by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka. The fund issued to the eligible scholars is without delay transferred to the financial institution accounts of the beneficiaries.
Vidyasiri scholarship is aimed to provide financial help to the backward and underprivileged meritorious scholars of the state. Through this scholarship, the government tries to uplift these scholars by bringing them to the mainstream.
What identity ePASS Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022
ePASS (Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship) is the online gadget through which eligible scholars can submit programs and get complete details about the scholarship. This online portal guarantees hassle-free supply of e-pass scholarships to the beneficiaries.
Every year, the department releases recent and renewal registration paperwork for the scholarship. The registration process for the year 2022 has been closed.
In this article, we have introduced all the necessary details on Karnataka Scholarship (Vidyasiri) for our readers. Here they are going to get data on the registration process, important dates, eligibility criteria, e-pass scholarship quantity, documents required, application standing, and FAQs.
ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022- Information
|Name of the Scholarship||Vidyasiri Scholarship|
|Issuing Department||Department of Backward of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka|
|Type of Scholarship||Post Matric Scholarship|
|Beneficiary||Meritorious scholars of Reserved and Backward Classes|
|Name of the Application methods||Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship (ePASS)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Aim of ePASS Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship
The function of launching an e-pass scholarship scheme is to render financial help to all needy scholars dwelling in Karnataka state. It will also building up the transparency between the Karnataka government and the citizens of the state.
ePass Karnataka Scholarship is Provided in 3 paperwork viz.-
- Full Course Fee concession for PMS FAAS, FC and NUR-
Nearly 20000 scholars are presented Vidyasiri scholarships each and every year. Under this scheme, eligible scholars are supplied with a complete fee concession for the route they are enrolled in.
- Free Hostel Accommodation/Fee for Post-Matric Courses-
Under this e-pass scholarship, the scheme government supplies free hostel lodging and route charges to the meritorious scholars of SC/ST/ Backward categories. The receive advantages of this scholarship is only available for post-matric programs i.e. programs after magnificence 10th.
- Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship for SSLC/Secondary PUC-
This scholarship is supplied to meritorious scholars scoring 90% or above marks in SSLC/ Secondary PUC tests.
Vidyasiri Scholarship Application- Important Dates
|Name of Events||Important Dates|
|Date of graduation of Fresh Hostel Registration||Closed|
|Fresh Hostel Registration last date||Closed|
|Date of graduation of Pratibha Pushkar registration||Closed|
|Pratibha Pushkar registration last date||Closed|
|Fresh & Renewal Registrations
for PMS FAAS, FC and NUR Dates
ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any of the epass scholarships under Vidyasiri one should observe that the scholar satisfies all the eligibility necessities. Ineligible scholars should not apply as their programs will not be approved.
The eligibility criteria for applying for each and every kind of e-pass scholarship are given as under-
Eligibility Requirements for Full Course Fee concession for PMS FAAS, FC and NUR
- The applicant should be a everlasting resident of Karnataka state.
- Students should be enrolled in post-matric programs at colleges/ establishments recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
- They should have 75% attendance.
- The income of folks of scholars belonging to the SC/ST category should be up to 2 lakhs per annum.
- The income of folks of scholars belonging to the Backward Classes/ PWD category should be equal to or much less than 1 lakh per year.
Eligibility Requirements for Pratibha Pushkar Scholarship
- The applicant should be domiciled in the state of Karnataka.
- They should be enrolled in any Government or non-public school in the state.
- Candidates must have secured 90% or above in the SSLC/ Secondary PUC exam carried out in the month of March/April.
- This scholarship is presented once to a scholar for equivalent programs.
- The annual income limit of the dad or mum of scholars belonging to category 1 should be upto1 lakhs and up to 2.50 lakhs per year for classes 2A, 3A and 3B.
Eligibility Requirements for Free Hostel Accommodation
- The scholar should be a everlasting resident of Karnataka state.
- Students should belong to Category I/ 2A, 2B/ 3A/ 3B, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe or Backward Class.
- The distance of school of the scholars should be a space at least 5 kilometres from their space.
- The income of folks of these scholars should be up to 2.50 lakhs per annum.
ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Documents Required
Candidates must have all the relevant documents before filing programs as they have to ship the attested copy of each and every record to the involved place of work. The important record that each and every applicant is required to have for the Vidaysiri scholarship are-
- Senior Secondary Leaving Certificate (SSLC)
- Transfer Certificate (TC) issued by the school or college
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority (for SC/ST/BC/ PWD category candidates)
- Bank Pass Book for scholar’s checking account details
- Income Certificate issued by Tahsildar or Sub-Tahsildar
- Residential Certificate/ Domicile certificate
- Latest passport-sized photograph
ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Application Process
Eligibility scholars who need to avail the receive advantages of ePASS Karanataka Vidyasiri Scholarships should submit programs. Applications can be submitted only in online mode.
Before filing programs, it is steered for all the candidates to stay all the required documents and details able with them. They must apply within the scheduled dates. Late programs are not approved under any instances. They must stay their application no. and other details comparable to registration secure for additional references.
Students can submit programs by
following the procedure supplied below-
- Step 1- Visit the official KarePASS portal i.e. https://karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Step 2- On the homepage, click on the respective application links given under the identify “Student Zone”.
- Step 3- Insert all the details moderately in the application form.
- Step 4- Upload the required documents in the area supplied.
- Step 5- Check all the details before ultimate submission.
- Step 6- Submit the application form.
- Step 7- Take the printout of the crammed application form.
- Step 8- After filing the online application, ship the application form along with the attested copies of each and every record to the involved district Taluk Office before the due date.
Also Read: Telangana ePass Scholarship
The procedure of Fresh Epass Karnataka Hostel Registration Online
All those candidates who are new and need to apply for recent hostel registration, take a view of the issues defined below in the next section of this passage. Here we have mentioned the maximum lenient procedure of registration which applicants have to enforce as it is.
- At first, aspirants have to go to the official page of the epass Karnataka Scholarship.
- Then, scroll the homepage rather.
- Now applicants have to click the “Fresh Hostel Registration” link present under the “Student Zone” section.
- Next, provide your application no. and date of birth.
- A hostel registration form will be displayed on your display screen.
- Insert all your necessary details on that form and submit it.
Know your ePass Karnataka Vidyasiri Application Status?
Students who have finished the registration process can also monitor the application standing on ePASS. Through this, they will come to know how a ways the processing of their application has long gone. They can check their application standing online until their application will get authorized in spite of everything.
check the application standing, applicants can take help from the step-by-step
procedure shared as under-
- Visit Karnataka ePASS portal first- https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Student Services” choice from the menubar of the homepage.
- Select the link of “Application Status” from the dropdown listing.
- The login page will appear. Enter application no., instructional year, SSLC Pass year and other details.
- Click on the “Get Status” link.
- Application Status
Applicants should observe that they have all the necessary details with them in order to check the application standing such as application no. (issued at the time of application), SSLC Pass kind, year and so on. For this, they can refer to the copy application form or any other comparable record.
Know your epass Karnataka Scholarship Application Number?
case, candidates do not have their application no. they can get it from the
online portal. They simply have to follow the directions supplied below-
- Go to the official portal i.e. https://karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Then you have to click on the “Student Services” tab.
- Next, you need to click on the “Now your application number” link.
- Enter all the required data in respective fields. Candidates will be given two options- Scholarship details and hostel details. For e pass scholarship details they have to click on “Get Scholarship Details” and for hostel, they have to click on “Get Hostel Details”.
- Finally, application no. and respective
details will appear.
How to know Epass Karnataka Hostel Application Status?
Those who have applied for a hostel scholarship and need to check its application standing can follow the directions given below-
- Open the official page i.e. https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/.
- Hit the “Student Services” tab given on the homepage.
- Click on the “Hostel Application Status” link which will be proven in drop down field.
- Enter your application no. and date of birth. Hit the “Get Status” link.
- Finally, the hostel application standing will appear and candidates can check it.
How to Download Pratibha Acknowledge?
- Aspirants have to visit the ePASS Karnataka portal.
- Click on the Student Services portal and make a choice the “Pratibha Acknowledgement” link from the listing.
- Fill in application reference no. or other details that are given at the time of application. Click on the “Download Acknowledgment” button.
- Pratibha Acknowledgment will open and download it.
Renewal Procedure for ePASS Karnataka Scholarship
Are you keen to know the scholarship renewal process? If sure, then execute the steps given as it is and renew Karnataka Scholarship. As of now, the renewal process is closed. For the ease of aspirants, we have mentioned the process that recipients have to follow.
- Initially, applicants have to open the official portal of the epass Karnataka scholarship in any secure internet browser.
- The homepage will be displayed on your display screen.
- Scroll down the house page till you don’t to find the section “Student Zone”.
- Then, click on the “Renewal Registration” link given on the proper facet of that portion.
- A login page will open in which aspirants have to provide their details like application number and dob.
- Next, applicants have to input all the important data.
- Submit the details and complete the renewal registration process.
epass Karnataka Scholarship Statistics
Below we have given some statistics comparable to scholarships presented over the year
Statistics for PMS
|Session||Appl. Applied||Appl. Verified||Appl. Sanctioned|
Statistics for FAAS
|Sessions||Appl. Applied||Appl. Verified||Appl. Sanctioned|
Statistics for FC
|Session||Appl. Applied||Appl. Verified||Appl. Sanctioned|
How to Check Reports Via Epass Karnataka Portal?
If you need to check the file through the epass Karnataka site then go through with the procedure given below in the upcoming section of this article.
- Open the official website of epass Karnataka or simply kind the link of the official page given above in any internet browser.
- The touchdown page will open on your display screen.
- Select the “Reports” tab from the menu bar of the homepage.
- Then, select the “Select for” choice.
- Wait for a few seconds and a graphical file will be open on your display screen.
- Finally check courses-wise, route group-wise or upkeep group-wise file accordingly.
Benefits of Epass Karnataka Scholarship
Implementation of Scholarships in Karnataka performs is a nice step for scholars dwelling in the state. There are a number of advantages of e pass scholarship that are as follows.
- Epass scholarship will support candidates financially in order to proceed their training.
- With the help of e pass Karnataka Scholarship, the government desires to inspire scholars in research.
- The scholarship quantity will be without delay transferred to the checking account of the beneficiary.
- This step will building up the literacy fee of Karnataka state.
- Aspirants belonging to the minority category will also get a likelihood to learn about on the foundation of their ability.
- With the help of this scholarship, applicants can easily make a excellent profession and reach their purpose.
epass Karnataka Scholarship FAQs
ePASS stands for Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship). It is an online portal of Govt. of Karnataka for the Vidyasiri Scholarship.
A complete of 3 varieties of scholarships is supplied. These are-
Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship for SSLC/Secondary PUC
PMS FAAS, FC and NUR
Free Hostel Accommodation/Fee for Post-Matric Courses
To know your application no. you have to open Karnataka ePASS portal and have to follow the procedure shared above in this article.
You can submit your application through Karnataka ePASS portal.
Yes, you can check the eligibility necessities and other details for all the varieties of scholarships given in this article.
No, this scholarship is only supposed for the scholars of Karnataka state. To avail of the receive advantages you should have Kerala Domicile.
No selection of scholars is made on be the foundation of programs and eligibility/ benefit. No selection test is carried out.
The selection process is carried out by the committee shaped by the respective Taluka/ District Office.
The post-matric programs are as follows-
Check the scholarship quantity below-
Free Hostel Accommodation- It covers the complete hostel and lodging fee of the scholar.
PMS FAAS, FC and NUR- Under this, a scholarship of Rs.15000/- to 500 Secondary PUC and Rs.10,000/- to 1000 SSLC scholars is presented on the foundation of benefit.
Prathibha Puraskar Scholarship for SSLC/Secondary PUC- It also covers the complete fee of the route.
Yes, without this application process will be finished and such programs will not be regarded as.
No, officers will not conduct any kind of entrance exam. The selection of aspirants for the epass scholarship will be completely primarily based on the benefit listing.
The process to view notices is as follows-
Go to the official site of the epass scholarship scheme of Karnataka then click on the “Notification” choice given on the menubar. On the new page, all the official notifications will be displayed. Verify the understand by clicking on their link and studying the important data.
Yes, it is necessary to apply with other application paperwork for various epass Karnataka scholarships.
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No. 16/D, third Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Bangalore – 560052
Phone No.- 8050370006 (Hostel, 8050770005 (Scholarship), Prathibha, IAS/KAS (8050770004)
We hope you to find the data supplied in this article really useful. If you have any issues comparable to ePASS Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2022 you can ship your doubts to us through the remark section below. We will check out to provide solutions to your query as soon as conceivable.