FSSAI Recruitment 2022: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has issued the latest Notification for various posts like Principal Manager, Assistant Director, Assistant Director (Technical), Deputy Manager, Food Analyst, Technical Analyst, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Assistant Manager (IT), Assistant Manager, Assistant, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, IT Assistant, Junior Assistant Grade-I, and so forth. All the details comparable to FSSAI Recruitment 2021 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, and so forth are given below.
FSSAI Recruitment 2022 Result, Cutoff, and CBT-2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Advt 4/2021
|Recruitment Organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Advt. No.||DR-02/2021, DR-03/2021, DR-04/2021|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||12 November 2021|
|Address||FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi- 110002|
- Apply Start, 13.10.2021
- Apply Last Date, 12.11.2021
- Exam Date, 28-31 March 2022
- Answer Key: 4.4.2022
- Result: Soon
- Gen/ OBC, ₹ 1500/-
- SC/ST/ EWS/ Women/ ESM/ PwD, ₹ 500/-
- Payment Mode, Online
- Given Below (As on 12.11.2021)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
Post Details & Eligibility
(*15*) Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s level from a recognized University or Institution; and six years’ enjoy in dealing with management, finance, human useful resource construction or/ and vigilance and accounts issues. OR
- Degree of Law from a recognized University or establishment with 3 years’ enjoy of dealing with felony issues or working enjoy as a Law Officer in a reputed Government or Autonomous frame or Research Institutions or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or Law companies.
Assistant Director (Technical)
- M.Tech/ PG Diploma/ BEBTech
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time lessons) in journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation or MBA with specialization in Marketing from a recognized university or Institute and six years of enjoy.
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology OR
- Bachelor of Technology in Dairy or Oil or level in Veterinary Sciences and 3 years of enjoy in the research of meals
- Master Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or Horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance. OR
- BE or B.Tech in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing Technology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance or Bachelor’s level in Medicine or Veterinary Sciences or Fisheries or Animal Sciences OR
- PG Diploma of at least one-year length in Food Safety or Food Science or Food Processing or Quality Assurance in Food sector or Dietetic and Public Health or Nutrition or Dairy Science or Bakery Science or Post Harvest Technology
Central Food Safety Officer
- Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or level in drugs from a recognized University.
Assistant Manager (IT)
- B.Tech or M. Tech in Computer Science or any other relevant Engineering Discipline or MCA OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant box and 5 Years of overall enjoy. Minimum 3 years’ enjoy in relevant box.
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time lessons) in journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation from a recognized university or Institute OR
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Work or psychology or Labor and Social Welfare from a recognized university or Institute OR
- Bachelor’s level in Library Sciences or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute. Two years of skilled enjoy in a Library under Central or State Govt. or Autonomous or Statutory Organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Masters level in Hindi with English as a obligatory subject and vice versa. OR
- Masters level in any other subject with Hindi and English as obligatory topics
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution with skillability in shorthand (80 WPM) and typing (40 WPM – English) and/ or (35 WPM Hindi) Should be pc literate and gifted in using MS Office and web and so forth.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least one year PG Diploma / Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology or equivalent level in relevant box. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application or equivalent level in relevant box
Junior Assistant Grade 1 :
- 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
The Selection Process of FSSAI Recruitment 2021 includes the following Stages as given below. The detailed syllabus and the exam pattern for each and every publish are given in the Syllabus PDF given in the important links below.
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Post Name||Stages of Selection||Weightage|
|Food Analyst||Written Test + Interview||
|Technical Officer||CBT (Stage-I) + CBT (Stage-II)||
|Central Food Safety Officer|
|Assistant Manager (IT)|
|Hindi Translator||CBT||CBT – 100%|
|Personal Assistant||CBT + Proficiency in Shorthand and Typing|
|Junior Assistant Grade-I|
|Assistant Director||CBT (Stage-I) + CBT (Stage-II) + Interview||
|Assistant Director (Technical)|