Haryana Skill Employment Corporation has issued a letter to all the administrative secretaries, heads of departments, and others asking them not to issue appointment letters to the contractual workers employed by the company. The company will not have any accountability if any individual issues it. In a letter issued on Friday, the company has said that Haryana Skill Employment Corporation Limited has created an online portal. On this, the work of registration of candidates, request for sending manpower from the departments and offering manpower on behalf of the company is being done. On this, on behalf of the departments, sending attendance to the staff in touch and salary expenses are ready.
Haryana Skill Employment Corporation’s decree that no department should issue appointment letters to contractual workers
In the first segment, the work of substitute of present major energy has been began. And maximum of the approvals for the present guy energy entered on the portal have been issued by the DDO of the involved workplace. Now it has come to the realize of the company that some departments are issuing appointment letters to the major energy deployed by the company in their workplaces. It is not wanted. Because the appointment letters are already issued through the IT portal. Such appointment letters issued by the departments may lead to criminal problems in long term. Therefore, no department should issue appointment letters to the touch manpower at their degree. The company will not be accountable if such irregularities happen.
High Power Committee constituted under the chairmanship of Chief Secretary
Haryana Government has constituted a committee under the chairmanship of Chief Secretary to assault corruption. The Vigilance Department has issued its notification on March 31, 2022. The Chief Secretary will be the chairman of this committee. The Finance Commissioner will be Revenue/Additional Chief Secretary, Additional Chief Secretary of Home Department, Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Director General of Police, Director General of State Vigilance Bureau, ADGP CID Director, Prosecution Member. The Secretary of the Vigilance Department will be the Member Secretary of this committee.
This top energy committee will do this work
- Formulate insurance policies to curb corruption.
- It will act as the apex frame for implementation of anti-corruption norms, framing insurance policies and preparing methodologies.
- Will assessment the pending investigations with the State Vigilance Bureau from time to time.
- Will assessment the growth and pending packages for approval under the Prevention of Corruption Act with the competent authority
- The State Vigilance Bureau and the Divisional Level Vigilance Bureau will assessment the growth of investigations into offenses under the Prevention of Corruption Act and offenses under CrPC towards public servants.
- In circumstances where the challan has been introduced in the court docket in time and the FIR registered under the Prevention of Corruption Act will assessment the circumstances.
- Will assessment the high quality assessments to fortify the prosecution’s level conviction price and the potency of the court docket’s advocacy
- Chief Minister will assessment the investigation and tracking pending with the Flying Squad
- Will assessment pending investigations with Chief Vigilance Officers
- Will assessment pending investigation with District Vigilance Committees
- Will also look into court cases of workers similar to Vigilance
- This committee will dangle free conferences every month
HKRN Registration 2022- Click Here
HKRN Recruitment Process- Click Here