HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022 Application: HDFC Limited is a housing finance corporate. It gives scholarships to scholars throughout the nation from elegance 9th to General and Professional undergraduate lessons. HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022 Application The process is lively for 2022 and scholars can submit their programs by 30 September 2022. The scholarship is introduced to provide financial advantages to the scholars for their research.
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship 2022 Application
The entire application process is online and no offline application bureaucracy are available. Candidates have to apply through the Buddy4study portal, a relied on platform that supplies knowledge about the other scholarships introduced in the nation. Interested scholars should apply before the cut-off date issued by the involved authority. Scholarships of quantities up to 1 lakh are introduced under this scheme.
The scholarship is principally centered to provide financial advantages to the scholars whose households have been affected by the pandemic and are on the verge of discontinuing their research. Along with the financial help, beneficiaries are introduced other advantages such as counseling on wellness & psychological well being, and occupation. Mentorship. With the scholarship quantity, scholars can meet their instructional bills, and expenditures on knowledge recharge, desk bound, books, online studying gadgets and so forth.
For scholars who are eligible and need to gather more knowledge about HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship you can check the details equipped in this article.
HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship: A Brief
|Scholarship||HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship|
|Concerned Authority||HDFC Limited|
|Last date of application submission||thirtieth September 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Beneficiary||Class 9th to UG (General and Professional Course) scholars|
|Commencement of application form||Active|
|Last date of application submission||thirtieth September 2022|
|Publication of result||To be introduced soon|
Types of Scholarship
Under this scholarship program, 3 sorts of scholarships are introduced founded on the qualification of the candidates. HDFC Limited’s Badhe Kadam Scholarship is introduced for the given 3 lessons. Also, check the quantity of advantages introduced to the scholars under the given sorts of the scholarship.
|Types of Scholarship||Scholarship Amount|
|For categories 9 to 12 scholars||Rs. 15000/- (for Rural Students)
Rs. 20000/- (for Urban Students)
|For General UG Courses||Rs.40000/-|
|For Professional UG Courses||Rs.100000/-|
The scholarship quantity will be despatched immediately to the checking account of the scholar/guardian/mum or dad
Benefits under the scheme
The following are the advantages that are introduced under this scholarship scheme-
- A cash award of up to Rs.1,00,000/- to the beneficiaries.
- Career counseling to scholars of Class 9th to 12th,
- Counseling on Mental Health Wellness
- Final year UG scholars who are looking for jobs are equipped with placement luck methods.
- Personality advancement and talent development-based webinars to help scholars excel in their careers.
Check eligibility Criteria for all the 3 classes of HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarships given below-
- Citizenship- Only Indian citizens can apply for the Scheme.
- Family Income Level- The annual income of the circle of relatives from all the sources should not be more than 6 lakhs.
- Special Conditions-
, Students who have lost their folks or incomes member of the circle of relatives
– Students of the households that have lost their livelihood due to the Covid.
- Students whose folks are hired under HDFC Limited and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification-
– For 9th to 12th Standard- Applicant must be enrolled in elegance IX-XII in a recognized school throughout India.
, For UG General Course- Candidates should be finding out in UG general lessons such as BA/ B.Com./ B.Sc. and so forth in a recognized university/ establishment throughout India.
, For UG Professional Courses- Candidate must be enrolled in any of the skilled UG lessons such as B.Tech/ B.Arch/ MBBS/ LLB and so forth in a recognized establishment.
How to apply for HDFC Badhte Kadam Scholarship Online?
To get the receive advantages of the scheme, eligible scholars have to submit an online application. The application links are available on the Buddy4Study portal and for all 3 classes, separate application links have been equipped. However, the application process is not unusual for all applicants. The steps to submit an online application for the scholarship program are as follows-
- Visit the HDFC Badhet Kadam Scholarship application portal ie, www.buddy4study.com.
- Search for the scholarship possibility on the homepage and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Now, scroll down the page and click on Apply Now button given towards the scholarship sort you have to apply for.
- Login to the account using your mobile no., email ID or Google Account.
- Those who are not registered, have to check in themselves before logging in by clicking the “Register” tab. Registration can be done using any of the said choices.
- Now, applicants will be redirected to the application form page.
- Hit the “Start Application” button to start the application submission process.
- Enter the application details sparsely in the application form.
- Applicants have to upload all the required documents in the prescribed layout.
- Agree to and settle for the “Terms & Conditions”.
- Click on the Preview button.
- Cross the details crammed in the form and make corrections, if required.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- The application form will be submitted. Save the application details for additional reference.
The application process is utterly free. Candidates do not have to pay any sort of fee or processing charges for the application.
- Marksheet/ Certificate of the earlier elegance.
- Id card issued by the government (PAN card/ Aadhaar card/voter Id/using license/PAN card)
- Admission proof of current year
- Crisis file
- Reference of two other people having wisdom about the circle of relatives crises
- Bank Account Details
The selection of scholars/ students for this scholarship scheme is done on the foundation of various phases. No exam or any sort of scholarship test is performed for the selection of candidates. The selection authority evaluations the application, analyze the wishes of the applicants and makes a selection on a rolling foundation. During the selection process, the primary focal point is on the applicants who have been affected by the pandemic.
Some of the details of the selection process are as follows-
- The screening of students is made on the foundation of eligibility criteria and proof of crises submitted by them.
- Telephonic conversations with the decided on candidates.
- Verification of documents
- Final selection
Phone No.- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 270)