Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Application: The Kotak Education Foundation is a non-profit group that companions with Kotak Group Companies as a section of their CSR Project of Education and Livelihood. As a section of Corporate Social Responsibility, the authorities have decided to start up Kotak Shiksha Nidhi for scholars whose financial standing has been impacted due to the COVID. Those who have lost their both folks or both father or mother or the number one incomes member shall obtain financial help under the scheme. The basis is these days not accepting Kotak Shiksha Nidhi online application paperwork. Check all the criteria such as Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Application Procedure, and a lot more. To read all the knowledge, check the following article.
Kotak Shiksha Nidhi 2022
The authorities of Kotak Group Companies have decided to assist the youngsters who have lost folks or incomes individuals due to the pandemic. The candidates who will be eligible for the scholarship shall obtain help if they apply for it. As a section of their Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR undertaking, the authorities will assist the scholars of Class 1 to Diploma or Graduation. The scholarship will be supporting the educational bills of such youngsters who are struggling from tragic loss. The dying of the father or mother(s) or number one incomes member is not only emotionally impacting however will also result in the decline of financial steadiness. Understanding the same factor, the authorities have introduced this scheme. The authorities shall support the schooling and the primary condition is the eligibility criteria.
Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship: Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Kotak Shiksha Nidhi|
|Authority||Kotak Education Foundation|
|Project||Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR|
|Aim||To support the schooling of Pandemic affected scholars|
|Benefit||Financial Assistance for Educational Purpose|
|Beneficiaries||Students who have lost folks or a number one incomes member of the circle of relatives|
|Classes||1st Standard to Diploma or Graduation|
|Scholarship Amount||Depending upon the eligibility and discretion of the authority|
|Scholarship Duration||Scholarship eligibility will be periodically reviewed for additional continuation|
|Amount Disbursement Mode||Direct Bank Transfer Mode|
Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship Amount and Duration
The Kotak Education Foundation has not but introduced the particular or even the estimated quantity that shall be awarded to the scholars who shall be eligible for receiving the scholarship help. The authorities have then again notified that they shall consider the eligibility of the applicants and the number of eligible programs won in order to decide the actual quantity that the candidate might require in order to support their eligibility. The educational bills of candidates such as Tuition Fees, Books bills, Coaching, Stationery, Accommodation, and a lot more pertaining to the candidate’s schooling shall be supported by the authorities.
As per the announcement of the authorities, there is no particular period that has been notified for which the eligible applicants shall obtain the help. The period of reception of quantity through the scholarship relies solely upon the eligibility which shall be decided submit the periodic checking of the eligibility standing and disciplinary standing of the scholar.
Eligibility Criteria for Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship
The following eligibility criteria must be famous prior to the application for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age to apply for the scholarship has been introduced as 6 years.
- The higher age limit for the scholarship has been fastened as 22 years.
- The candidate should have both lost the following due to the pandemic of COVID 19:
- Both folks,
- Or, Either of the folks,
- Or, a number one incomes member of the circle of relatives on whose income the circle of relatives of the applicant relies financially.
- Candidates finding out in global forums such as IB or IGCSE or more shall not be eligible.
Documents required for Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship Scheme
The next documents shall be uploaded by the candidates whilst filling out the application form. These documents will be additional verified at the time of selection:
- Passport sized photograph of the candidate
- Passport sized photograph of the mum or dad of the candidate
- For applicants who are under an age of 18 years, identirty proofs such as applicant Aadhaar Card along with co-parent’s or mum or dad’s Aadhaar Card or PAN Card or Voter ID or Driving License or more shall be authorized.
- For applicants over an age of 18 years, their personal Aadhaar Card or PAN Card or Voter ID or Driving License or more shall be authorized.
- The admission proof such as fee receipt or a bonafide certificate or ID card issued by the establishment or an admission letter and mark sheet of the earlier elegance for the current instructional year in which the candidate is finding out.
- Death certificate of the ember of father or mother(s) lost is also required.
- Proof of dying due to COVID-19 like the receipt of the clinic or physician prescription or the COVID-19 test record or clinic expenses or clinic discharge receipt or more can be authorized.
- Id wanted, the candidate must present a reference from 2 eligible individuals who witnessed a disaster
- Details of the Bank account of the applicant or the mum or dad (only if he/she is much less than 8 years) to reception of scholarship quantity.
Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Application Procedure
Follow the resulting steps to apply for the scholarship scheme:
- Open the official portal of Kotak Education Foundation at kotakeducation.org,
- Scroll to succeed in the last menu.
- Under the heading of Scholarshipspress Kotak Shiksha Nidhi,
- The knowledge page for the scholarship will open up.
- Finally, scroll and faucet on Apply.
- Fill the registration form and upload all the necessary documents.
- Finally, press Submit,
Selection Procedure for the Scheme
The applicants who shall check in for receiving the financial help for schooling shall be shortlisted initially on the foundation of the won online paperwork. The details of the candidates through the form shall test the preliminary eligibility of the candidate. Post that, the disaster, that is, the dying of the father or mother(s) of the candidates or the number one incomes member in the circle of relatives will be checked.
After the shortlisting, the candidates will have to go through a phone interview. Post the interview, decided on candidates shall go through file verification. Finally, the candidates who will pass every degree will be receiving the notified quantity without delay into their checking account.
Companies investment Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Scholarship
The next corporations under the Kotak Companies Group shall fund the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi scholarship:
- Kotak Investment Advisors Limited or KIAL
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited or KMCCL
- Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited or KMAMC
- Kotak Securities Limited or KSL
- Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited or KMPL
- Kotak Mahindra Investments Limited or KMIL
- Kotak Infrastructure Debt Fund Limited or KIDFL
- Kotak Mahindra Trustee Company Limited or KMTCL