MOMA Scholarship 2022: The intention of the MOMA Scholarship is to provide financial assist to scholars belonging to the minority categories such as Muslims, Sikhs, Christian, Parsi, Jain, and Buddhists. The Ministry of Minority Affair is the sole frame to arrange the MOMA Scholarship program every year. The scholars who sought after to reach their desires by reaching high quality schooling lose hope as a result of of the financial downside, however due to the MOMA Scholarship program, one can suppose to pursue higher schooling in their decided on box of learn about. The scholarship is a centre-funded scholarship scheme that supplies advantages to the other people belonging to the minority.
The article covers all the crucial details about the MOMA Scholarship 2022. Candidates can refer to the details supplied below where you can have the complete data about the MOMA Scholarship.
India is a nation where the empowerment of the minority group is at all times done. Keeping in thoughts this very technique, the Government of India presented the MOMA scholarship scheme for those scholars who are from the minority group. It works as financial assist for those scholars and they get actual financial support for additional higher research.
MOMA Scholarship 2022
MOMA Scholarship 2022 is the medium for scholars coming from minority categories to satisfy their desires. The initiative to release the MOMA Scholarship Scheme is to provide financial advantages to pursue schooling. The Ministry of Minority Affairs conducts a scholarship test every year to make a selection a pupil in order to provide National Minority Scholarship amounting up to Rs 20,000 per annum.
- Through the MOMA Scholarship Program, the government targets to provide 30 lakh under the pre-matric scholarships.
- For the post-matric scholarship scheme, the number of scholarships is fastened at 5 Lakh.
- About 60,000 Scholarships will be fastened for the scholars who sought after to pursue skilled lessons in technical or in any box.
An Overview Of MOMA Scholarship Scheme 2022
|Scholarship Conducted By||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Closing Date of Scheme||thirtieth Sept/ thirty first Oct 2022|
|Process of Defective Verification||sixteenth Oct/ fifteenth Nov 2022|
|Institute Verification||sixteenth Oct/ fifteenth Nov 2022|
Eligibility Criteria For MOMA Scholarship 2022
The initiative to provide scholarships to the scholars of the minority categories is taken by the Prime Minister of India. Through this article, we will proportion the complete data about the MOMA Scholarship 2022 that including varieties of scholarships, MOMA Eligibility criteria for the selection, selection procedure, and so on.
The listing of MOMA Scheme includes 3 varieties of scholarship:
- Pre–matric Scholarship
- Post-matric Scholarship
- Merit cum means Scholarship
- Under this scholarship, the receive advantages is supplied to the scholars for their research at the pre-matric stage.
- The quantity set for the pre-matric scheme is Rs 600 per month at the fundamental stage.
- To be eligible for the Pre-matric Scheme candidate must have attained a minimum of 50% marks in their last examination and their circle of relatives income should not be more than Rs 1 Lakh per annum.
- Under the scholarship, the receive advantages will be given to the scholars learning in the magnificence 11th to PhD stage.
- The scholars under the post-matric scheme will get up to Rs 10,000 per year with further rewards up to Rs 1200 every month.
- To be eligible for the Post-matric Scheme, the candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in the last qualifying examination and their circle of relatives income should not be more than Rs 2 Lakh per annum.
- The scholarship receive advantages will be given to the scholars who sought after to pursue higher schooling at the graduate and post-graduate ranges.
- The scholars who will get eligible to obtain the Merit-Cum -Means Scholarship will get entitled to obtain up to Rs 20,000 per year of financial assist in their higher schooling.
- To get eligible for the Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship, the candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in the last qualifying examination and their circle of relatives income should be much less than 2.5 Lakh per year.
Steps to Apply For MOMA Scholarship Application 2022
Students looking for the MOMA Scholarship 2022 wishes to visit National Scholarship Portal (NSP) online portal to apply for the scheme. The steps to apply for the MOMA Scheme 2022 are given below:
- For the new candidate, one wishes to sign up for the online application on the NSP portal.
- In the 2d step, the scholars have to point out fundamental data which will be used to create the application Id and password
- Then the OTP will be shared on the registered touch number of a pupil.
- Needs to log in to the NSP portal to proceed with the application.
- Students are requested to fill in all the relevant data requested in the registration form which will come with Aadhar Number, Educational Qualification, Enrollment Number, Bank Details, and need to make a selection the state at the time of applying for the MOMA Scholarship application form.
- Need to upload the required documents on the portal and have to make a selection the Scholarship scheme primarily based on their qualification.
<<<(*3*)Click here to apply online for the Scholarship>>>
Documents Required For MOMA Scholarship
It is important to upload the relevant documents under the Merit-Cum-means MOMA Scholarship. The scholars who are applying for a scholarship under the Pre-matric and Post-matric schemes are not entitled to upload any sort of report.
The listing of Documents required for the Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship Scheme is as follows:
- A candidate who is applying for the MOMA Scholarship Scheme is required to upload a photo to the NSP portal.
- Family income proof/certificate wishes to be submitted at the time of importing all relevant documents.
- Need to submit self-certified group certificate for the candidate who has attained 18 years of age.
- Students need to upload the educational mark -sheet appearing the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 50%.
- It is important to upload the financial institution details of a pupil to obtain the scholarship quantity and in case of a pupil does not have a checking account; the oldsters can provide their financial institution details on the application for MOMA Scholarship 2022.
- The candidate wishes to upload the abode certificate for the applying state.
- The maximum important report to upload for MOMA Scholarship Application is Aadhar Number. The scholars need to upload their Aadhar numbers on the NSP portal. In case of not having the Aadhar number then he/she can upload the bonafide pupil certificate issued by the school/institute.
Instruction To Be Followed While Filling Bank Details
- There is a need to fill the financial institution details with the proper IFSC code of a pupil/parent sparsely whilst filling out the application form.
- All scholars are instructed to complete their checking account KYC (Know Your Customer) to download the quantity of scholarship immediately into their account.
- The checking account of the pupil/parent must stay energetic until the time of completion of the scholarship scheme.
- Need to link the checking account with the Aadhar number as early as imaginable in order to reach a a hit transaction of the scholarship quantity.
- It’s mandatory for the pupil to provide their personal financial institution details in case of the Post-matric and Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship program
Minority Scholarship Scheme –Renewal Application Process
Note – It is important to provide the mark sheet with a minimum of 50% marks of the earlier year examination for the renewal of the scholarship scheme for the next instructional consultation.
- In case, the candidate fails to provide the required mark sheet for the earlier year’s examination with minimum qualifying marks can be disqualified to download the MOMA Scholarship Scheme Benefits.
Verification Process Of MOMA Application
- The candidate who is applying for the MOMA Application 2022 wishes to examine their application at the school/institute stage and then after at their respective state stage.
- The verification can also be done through the online portal of the licensed authorities within the time frame assigned by the NSP.
- The disbursement of the scholarship quantity will get began with admire to the a hit verification of the application from the licensed authorities.
- The scholars who failed to examine their MOMS Application will not be entitled to get the scholarship quantity.
MOMA Result 2022
The candidates who will apply for the Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship Scheme 2022 need to check the official website i.e.www.momascholarship.gov.in to get the replace relating to MOMA Result 2022. It is expected that the MOMA Scholarship Result 2022 will be getting released very soon in the coming months.
Frequently Asked Questions
All minority categories such as Muslim, Sikh, Parsi, Buddhist, and Jain are eligible for the MOMA Scheme 2022.
The process to apply for the MOMA Application form is quite simple, the candidate wishes to visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal to apply for the scholarship program.
The Institute will appoint a nodal officer who wishes to sign up himself on the National Scholarship Portal which permits the pupil to apply for the scholarship program.
(*15*)What sort of details wishes to be furnished whilst filling out the MOMA Application form 2022?
The applicant wishes to point out all the details which will be requested at the time of filling the MOMA Scholarship Form. The details will be the title of the candidate, Father’s Name, Aadhar Number, Bank account details with the proper IFSC code, and so on.
If the pupil doesn’t grasp any checking account in their title; then he/she can provide the checking account of their parent.
The listing of documents that are required to apply for the scholarship are -:
Family Income proof, Educational marksheet, Domicile certificate, category certificate,
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE MOMA SCHOLARSHIP
- 30% of the MOMA scholarship is for lady scholars.
- 2 scholars from the same circle of relatives can avail receive advantages from this scheme.
- The state government and the union territory management have licensed this scheme.
- About twenty thousand scholars of minority communities are awarded this scholarship in the nation.
STAGES OF MOMA SCHOLARSHIP
Moma scholarship is composed of 3 phases
- Verification has to be done before the approval of the MOMA scholarship. The verification generally has additional phases the first verification is the Institutional stage verification. Basic documentation is wanted so as to end up the group.
- The next stage of verification is District stage/ state stage/ Board stage verification.
- A pupil’s documents are verified by the institute first and after verification, it is forwarded to the district or state or board Nodal administrative center.
- In the general case, establishments are given only 15 days for the verification to be done after the last date of form submission. District or state administrative center takes 30 days for additional verification.
- A pupil, after having verified documents, is then despatched for the benefit listing era to the involved ministry. The benefit listing is ready primarily based on some explicit parameters like that category, general magnificence share and finally the budget allocated for the Moma scholarship. After the 20 to 25 days of verification, a benefit listing is ready.
- If a pupil’s title is there on the benefit listing, then he or she is despatched for Lot Generation. In this, segregation is done by the control group according to state-wise and scheme-wise segregation, according to it, a lot are created. The Lot era section takes 15 to 20 days to complete.
- After the Lot segregation section, PFMS will get began. The last process is done by PFMS.
Scholarship Approval and quantity distribution
- Payment recordsdata are created by PFMS and then forwarded to the involved State devices or Union territory Units for the re-verification and appending Digital signature.
- This process generally takes 15 to 30 days.
After the era of Payment recordsdata, its verification is done by Program Division Makers (PD). Then, they get approval from their respective Integrated Finance Division or IFD.
This process takes 10 to 15 days to complete.
After IFD will get licensed, the PD maker prepares the Sanction Order towards every payment file and is despatched to the department where the department tally and era of E-bills is done.
The E-bills are despatched to PFMS for payment. This process takes 15 to 20 days to complete.
The most time of 4 months is taken for the MOMA scholarship quantity to get credited to the checking account of the scholars who are decided on for the MOMA scholarship.
We request you to please keep updated with the latest replace on the MOMA Scholarship 2022 by visiting the official website of the National Scholarship Program. In the case of any readability wanted about the scholarship scheme, then you can ask them by placing the queries in the remark section.