PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship For Single Girl Child 2022: The University Grants Commission of India is inviting online packages through the National Scholarship Portal for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Girl Child. This scholarship goals at offering help and support to Post Graduate Students under the category of “Single Girl Child”, They will obtain financial incentives under this scholarship scheme. The last date to apply online is 31 October 2022, To know more about this scholarship and apply for it, go through the succeeding textual content.
PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship For Single Girl Child 2022
Women empowerment is one of the leader goals of the Government and its departments. The only means the authorities can uplift the socially oppressed gender group is through training. Striving in the same route, the University Grants Commission has introduced the Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship particularly for Single Girl kids. The eligible candidates will obtain a financial incentive of Rs. 36,200 per annum for two years of a non-professional post-graduate level. The application procedure is being carried out online and the eligible candidates will have to check in themselves before 31 October 2022,
Overview of PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child|
|Authority||University Grants Commission or UGC|
|Aim||To provide financial help to Single Girl Child candidates for non-professional postgraduate find out about|
|Beneficiaries||Single Girl Child pursuing a non-professional Post Graduate direction in India|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 36,200 per annum|
|Duration of Scholarship||2 years|
|Last Date to Apply||31 October 2022|
|Defective and Institute Verification Dates||15 November 2022|
Objective of PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship
The scholarship was introduced with the function of Women Upliftment. Females are forced to give birth to a male kid. Thus, to strongly repel this perception, the Union Government is selling Girl Education by compensating the direct educational expense. Additionally, the government also needs to promulgate the concept of nuclear households making an allowance for the inhabitants. Hence, the concept of Single Girl Child is immensely supported. Thus, the UGC will again the postgraduate training of eligible candidates finding out in non-professional classes, Moreover, the value of small circle of relatives norms will also be recognized by the Indian citizens.
PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship Amount
The University Grants Commission will award the eligible candidate Rs. 36,200 per year to duvet the educational expense for 2 years length of the PG direction. The quantity will be payable in form of a per 30 days spend of Rs. 3100. It will be at once transferred to the checking account of the decided on candidate through Direct Bank Transfer or DBT mode. No further bills such as that of the hostel or even drugs will be lined under this scholarship. Only the decided quantity will unquestionably be equipped. The quantity will be awarded from the Date of Joining the establishment.
PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship Slots
Every year the Commission will award 3000 of the PG Indira Gandhi Scholarships to the eligible and decided on Single Girl Child candidates. Only first-year scholars are eligible for this scholarship, thus, there will be complete protection of two years and not one.
Features of PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship
The following are the advantages that the candidates will obtain if they are eligible to obtain this scholarship:
- The financial incentive of Rs. 36,200 is payable in form of a per 30 days stipend to eligible candidates.
- This scheme compensates the bills of non-professional postgraduate classes for a complete length of 2 years.
- 3000 scholarships will be awarded to the candidates.
- Since PG IG Scholarship is of an Incentive nature, candidates can also apply for other scholarships whilst they are availing of the financial award of this scheme.
- The quantity will be transferred at once into the account of a unmarried woman kid candidate through Direct Bank Transfer mode.
- No extensions for scholarships are allowed after the length of 2 years of the direction.
- Tuition Fee Reinbursement is prohibited as per this scholarship. But, the authorities do be expecting the Institutes to support the candidates by waiving the Tuition Fee.
- No hostel charges or scientific bills or any other fee will be lined under this scheme. Only the aforementioned quantity will be awarded to the candidates.
- Candidates who are pursuing distance training will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship will be renewed on the foundation of the Receipt of Renewal.
PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the scholarship, the candidates must follow the sequential eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Only a unmarried woman kid in the circle of relatives will be allowed to avail of advantages of this scheme.
- Twin or Fraternal Girl kid candidates can also apply for this scheme.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 30 years.
- The candidate should be a first-year pupil in a postgraduation direction.
- The candidate should be pursuing a non-professional direction and be taking common categories from a recognized establishment.
- If there is a son and a daughter in a circle of relatives, the woman kid will be appeared as ineligible for this scholarship scheme.
- The candidate must not be a recipient of the PG Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder.
(*15*)Items/Documents required in PG Indira Gandhi Application Form
The candidates need to upload the following documents and details when applying online for the scholarship:
- Name of the Applicant.
- Address details of the Applicant.
- Date of birth of the applicant.
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant as an Identity Document.
- Percentage of marks completed in UG direction.
- Valid mobile number and email ID.
- Details of the checking account of the applicant.
- Class X or equivalent certificate to serve as a Birth Certificate.
- Under Graduate Certificate.
- Proof of admission into a recognized Master’s level direction in an institute positioned in India and recognized by the UGC.
- An affidavit from the pupil duly attested by the First Class Magistrate or a Gazetted Officer to turn out that she is the only kid in the circle of relatives.
- Photocopy of the financial institution passbook of the Applicant.
- A growth Report after the completion of the first year along with the share of marks got by the candidates wishes to be submitted by the establishment.
- Funds Utilization Certificate also wishes to be submitted by the Institution Authorities after completion of the First Year.
Other Recommended Scholarship Article
Application Procedure for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship
Interested candidates need to apply for the scholarship before the last date. Only those who registered online for the scheme will be thought to be and awarded if eligible:
- Open the official internet portal of the National Scholarship Portal at scholarships.gov.in, This is the commonplace portal for applying for Government Scholarships. All the Central, State and UGC or AICTE scholarships are available here for the candidates to apply for.
- Previously registered candidates need to Login by tapping on “Login to Apply”, However, others need to check in on the portal first by filling out a registration form at “New Registration”,
- A dropdown record will open up. Select “Fresh 2022”,
- Enter the Login Credentials, that is, the Login ID and the Password.
- Read the case-sensitive captcha code and input it in the given field.
- Press “Login”, The consumer dashboard will because of this open up.
- Click on “Apply for Scholarship”, A scholarship application will open up.
- Select the scheme kind as “Incentive” and make a selection the Scholarship kind as “Post-matriculation”,
- Enter all the required details marked with ,,
- Upload the aforementioned documents in the required dimension and layout.
- Carefully evaluate the application before filing it since the authorities do not permit modifying or making corrections in the application form after a success submission.
- Finally, press “Submit”,
Cancellation of PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship
The scholarship, once awarded to the candidate can only be canceled under the following cases:
- If the candidate is discovered to be ineligible for the scholarship. The authorities will have to get a refund from the applicant in such a case.
- Applicants who trade direction in between will forestall receiving the scholarship incentive from the date of the trade.
- Students who might fail in the previous year will be forfeited from the reception of the scholarship award.
- Marks decrease than 60% will also result in the cancellation of the Scholarship.
- Candidates who will not take permission prior to losing out from the direction will have to refund the availed quantity.
- Misconduct of the awardees as reported by the government or the establishment.
PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship Helpdesk
To touch for similar queries referring to the PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child, the candidates need to touch the authorities of the National Scholarship Portal.
|telephone number||0120 – 6619540|
|Official National Scholarships Portal or NSP||scholarships.gov.in|
|Official University Grants Commission webpage for scholarship||sgc.ugc.ac.in|