Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2022-23: The Welfare & Rehabilitation Board (WARB) under the Ministry of Home Affairs has lately released the pointers for the (*3*)Prime Minister’s Scholarship scheme for CAPF & AR 2022-23. This scheme is designed for the receive advantages of wards & widows (dependent) of the Assam Rifles & CAPFs. The registrations started on twentieth July 2022 and shall stay open until thirty first October, Keep studying for detailed data referring to this scheme.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2022-23
PMSS for CAPF & AR is a purposeful scheme since the year 2006, Until the year 2019this scheme was only appropriate for the dependent widows & wards of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) , Assam Rifles (ARs) however since 2019 it is also appropriate for the dependent wards of UTs or States Police Personnel who were martyred in the Naxal/Terror assaults. This scholarship supplies per month advantages of up to ₹2500 for boys & up to ₹3000 for ladies,
PMSS CAPF and Assam Rifles 2022-23
|Name of the Scheme||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2022-23|
|Launched by||Welfare & Rehabilitation Board, Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Total Scholarships||Wards of CAPFs & ARs: 2000
Wards of State Police Personnel martyred in Naxal/Terror assaults: 500
|Duration of Scholarship||Up to 5 years|
|Scholarship quantity||Girls: up to ₹3,000 per month
Boys: up to ₹2,500 per month
|Last date for form filling||31/10/2022|
|Application Verification and affirmation by the establishment||1/11/22 to 15/11/22|
|Application Verification and affirmation by CAPFs, ARs & State Government||16/11/22 to 30/11/22|
|Preparation of Merit List||1/12/22 to 10/12/22|
|Scholarship Sanctioning by the authorities (R&W Directorate, MHA from PMO)||11/12/22 to 20/12/22|
|Generation of Payment File||21/12/22 to 31/12/22|
|Scholarship quantity disbursal||1/1/23 to 15/1/23|
|Personal letters ship off from Honorable PM||31/1/23|
Eligibility for Prime Minister’s Scholarship for CAPF & Assam Rifles
number one eligibility: You should be under any one of the following classes to avail the PMSS CAPF & Assam Rifles 2022 scheme:
- Dependent Ward of SPP(State Police Personnel) struggle martyr of the Naxal or Terror assault.
- Widow or ward of retired/serving CAPFs & ARs who are below officer rank.
- Wards of Gallantry Awards recipient Ex- CAPFs and ARs
- Ward or widow of departed ARs & CAPFs who died in harness or election duty.
- Wards of disabled team of workers as a result of of attributable government provider.
- The applicant ward should have received at least 60 percentile in the latest school/degree/commencement route.
- The applicant ward can get the advantages of the PMSS scheme for the UG lessons (BCA, BBA, B.sc, B.Pharma, Engineering, Medical, and many others) and PG lessons (MBA, MCA, ME, and many others). The educational establishment should be affiliated by AICTE, MCI, UGC or any other regulatory frame of equivalent standing.
Note: Detailed listing of the lessons can be downloaded along with the official scheme brochure at the finish of this article.
Renewal eligibility: If you are already taking the scheme advantages and need to renew the scholarship for the new educational consultation, you need to pass every semester with a score of at at least 50%.
Documents required for Prime Minister Scholarship verification
- Attested scanned copy of latest route mark sheet (12/ degree route/ commencement/ equivalent route)
- Service certificate from the HOO
- Discharge certificate or PPO or Book (if appropriate)
- Death certificate (if appropriate)
- Gallantry award certificate (if appropriate)
- Disability certificate (if appropriate)
- Certificate from the Government of State confirming the SPP martyred in a terrorist or Naxal assault (if appropriate)
Document(s) for scholarship renewal:
- Certificate issued by the educational institute of the candidate
- Service certificate by HOO (if appropriate)
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme advantages
Girls: Up to ₹3,000 per month which makes an annual quantity of ₹36,000
Boys: Up to ₹2,500 per month leads to a annually sum of ₹30,000
Scholarships under PMSS CAPF & Assam Rifles
- The wards of Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles will be competing for a general of 2000 scholarships which will be allotted similarly amongst boys & ladies
- Wards of State Police Personnel martyred in Naxal/Terror assaults will get a general of 500 seats which will in a similar way be allotted similarly between the male and feminine applicants.
How to apply for the PMSS Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles 2022-23?
- Visit the website https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Under the Applicant Corner, click on the ‘New Registration’,
- After being redirected to an instruction page click on the Link for Scholarship Schemes hosted on NSP for AY 2022-23,
- A affirmation page will appear on your instrument display screen, now read the directions as well as the phrases and prerequisites moderately.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions by clicking on the tiny checkboxes,
- Click on the ‘Continue‘ key.
- Select the home state along with the scholarship category, scheme of scholarship and other authentication details.
- Next, you need to provide your financial institution details.
- Select an identification element and press the ‘Register‘ button.
- Perform the OTP verification which will be despatched on your mobile number.
- Use this OTP for logging in and start filling out the application form.
- After moderately filling up all the details, cross-check them and click on ‘Submit,
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme Process
- Online registration of the application by the candidates on the National Scholarship Portal,
- The designated educational Institutions will elevate out a probe and verification process of the packages submitted by the candidates and verify the packages.
- After the institutional verification process is complete, the packages will be additional verified by the CAPFs/ AR/ State Government according to the category of the applicant.
- Students will be shortlisted on the foundation of their advantage and other eligibility criteria and a advantage listing will be ready and released on the website of the National Scholarship Portal.
- After the advantage listing is finalized, the involved authorities (MHA from PMO, R and W Directorate) will begin the process of sanctioning the scholarship quantities.
- An individual file called the ‘Payment File’ will be generated for every decided on ward.
- The scholarship quantity will be transferred to the financial institution accounts of the decided on candidates.
- Personal letters will be despatched out from the table of our Honorable Prime Minister in the state language from the CAPFs, AR or Welfare and Rehabilitation Board.
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2022-23: Key Links
The last date for registering for the PMSS Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles 2022-23 is thirty first October 2022.
To apply for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles you need to check in on the National Scholarship Portal.
If you are a lady you can avail upto 3000 Rupees per month and if you are a boy you can avail upto 2500 Rupees a month by the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles.