RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 for School Education: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) under the commercial number 02/Examination/Professor (School Education)/RPSC/EP-I/ 2022-23 for the Department of Secondary Education in various topics under the Rajasthan Education Service Rules, 1970. Online programs are invited for the posts of (School Education). RPSC Rajasthan Professor Recruitment 2022 (Rajasthan RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022/ RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Bharti 2022Interested candidates can apply online from 5 May 2022 to 4 June 2022 Rajasthan 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 All the similar data is given here.
RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 for School Education: Rajasthan Professor Recruitment, commercial for 4580 posts released
- Gen, ₹ 350/-
- OBC/ MBC/ EWS: ₹ 250/-
- SC/ ST/ BPL of Raj, ₹ 150/-
- Payment Mode, Online
|Application start||5 May 2022|
|Last Date of Application||4 June 2022|
|exam date||Notify Later|
(*3*)Eligibility for Rajasthan Lecturer Recruitment 2022
Age Range :
The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and most age should be 40 years as on 1st January 2023. Relaxation in higher age will also be given as per laws.
Government recognized Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) and Post Graduation level in relevant subject or any other qualification equivalent thereto
Details of Posts
|Subject||Number of posts|
(*5*)Rajasthan 1st Grade Teacher Recruitment 2022 Recruitment Process
The Selection Process for RPSC School Lecturer Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written exam
- scrutiny of documents
- scientific tests
RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
- The aggressive examination shall lift 450 marks.
- There will be two papers. Paper I shall be 150 marks and Paper II shall be 300 marks. The length of Paper I shall be one and a part hours and the length of Paper-II shall be 3 hours.
- All the questions in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Negative marking shall be appropriate in the analysis of solutions. For every mistaken resolution one-third of the marks prescribed for that specific query shall be deducted. Explanation:- Wrong resolution shall imply an mistaken resolution or multiple solutions.
- Subjects integrated in both the papers and the marks given to them are proven in the tables below:
RPSC School Lecturer Written Exam Pattern (Paper-I)
|History of Rajasthan and Indian History with particular emphasis on the Indian National Movement||15||30|
|Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test: Hindi, English||20||40|
|General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan||15||30|
|Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009||15||30|
RPSC School Lecturer Written Exam Pattern (Paper-II)
|Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level||55||110|
|Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level||55||110|
|Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Post Graduation Level||10||20|
|Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning.||30||60|
How to Apply for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Bharti 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the Rajasthan RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Bharti 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application form
RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online- Click Here (from 5.5.2022)
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Bharti 2022 Notification PDF- Click Here
RPSC Official Website- Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 1st Grade Teacher?
Apply online from the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in