RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Public Relation Officer (APRO) in the Information and Public Relations Department of the Rajasthan Government. Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
All the details comparable to RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, and so forth are given below.
(*10*)(*3*)RSMSSB APRO Exam Date and Admit Card 2022 for 76 Post Recruitment
|Recruitment Organization||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Relation Officer (APRO)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 87525/- (Pay Matrix Level 10)|
|Last Date to Apply||February 2, 2022|
| Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)
RSMSSB APRO Recruitment 2021
Advt No. 07/2021
- Notification Date, 24.11.2021
- Apply Start, 2.12.2021
- Apply Last Date, 3.1.2022
- Reopen Apply Start: 31.1.2022
- Reopen Last Date: 14.2.2022
- Exam Date, 24.4.2022
- Gen/ OBC(CL)/ Oter State, ₹ 450/-
- OBC(NCL)/ SC/ ST/ EWS, ₹ 250/-
- Payment Mode, Online
- 18-43 Years (As on 1.1.2022]
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
Post Details & Qualification
|Assistant Public Relation Officer (APRO)||76 (TSP- 7, Non TSP- 69)||Graduate + 3 Yrs Exp. as Journalist OR
Degree/ Diploma in Journalism
The Selection Process of Rajasthan RSMSSB APRO Bharti 2021 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam and Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
RSMSSB APRO Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/third
- Type of Exam: Objective Type Multiple Choice Exam
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
|Hindi, English, Rajasthan GK, General Knowledge, Journalism, Public Relations & Media, and so forth.||120||100|
RSMSSB APRO Syllabus 2021
- Part- A: General consciousness about Rajasthan. Various developmental schemes of Government of Rajasthan. Salient features of Indian Constitution, elementary rights and tasks, parliament and state legislative assemblies and councils, rural building and panchayati raj. Right to Education, MNREGA.
- Part- B: Concept of information, information value, crucial of information writing, information tale construction, inverted pyramid, various sorts of reporting. Feature – Concept and which means, particular article, good fortune tale, features syndicates. Photo jourmalism, footage, selection and modifying, writing captions.
- Part C: Characteristics of various media- conventional, print, digital & new media and their position in public consciousness. Historical building of journalism in Rajasthan, General principals of writing for digital media, information portal, blogs, definition and traits of online media, interactivity and new media. Important regulations relating to media Law of Defamation, Press and Registration of Books Act, Copyright Act, Press Council Act, RTI.
- Part – D: Concept of Public Relations, goal, elements, gear and purposes, exposure, propaganda, promoting, construction and working of Public Relations Departments of State Government, media making plans, PR in disaster control. Organizing press meetings and excursions, press briefings, VVIP visits, preparing PR campaigns.
- Part E: Proficiency in Hindi and English Language including Translation from English to Hindi & Hindi to English.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for the submit of RSMSSB APRO Bharti 2021?
Apply Online from the website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in