Sainik School Jhansi Recruitment 2022: Sainik School, Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of various coaching and non-teaching posts including the Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Art Master, Music Teacher, Librarian, Lab Assistant, PTI cum Matron, Office Superintendent, and so forth on a common and a contractual foundation. Eligible candidates can apply offline for Sainik School Jhansi Vacancy 2022 by sending the duly crammed application form to the involved deal with given below.
Sainik School Jhansi Recruitment 2022 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts Notification and Offline Application Form
Sainik School Jhansi Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Apply Start:- July 24, 2022
- Last Date to apply:- Aug 22, 2022
Sainik School Jhansi Recruitment 2022 Application Fees
- Candidate must connect crossed call for draft (non-refundable) of Rs. 500/- for Gen Category/OBC & Rs. 250/- for SC/ST category, ideally issued by the SBI drawn in want of Principal, Sainik School Jhansi payable at SBI Medical College Branch- Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh) (Branch Code No. 03808).
- SC/ST/OBC candidates must submit a legitimate caste certificate to avail reservation & fee concession.
Sainik School Jhansi Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The candidates can check the Sainik School Jhansi Recruitment Notification PDF given below for the detailed qualification, age limit, and pay scale/ wage for each and every submit.
- TGT (Gen Science)- 1 Post
- TGT (Hindi) – 2 Posts
- TGT (Maths) – 1 Post
- TGT (Social Science) – 2 Posts
- TGT (English) – 1 Post
- TGT (Sanskrit) – 1 Post
- Art Master – 1 Post
- Music Teacher- 1 Post
- LIbrarian – 1 Post
- Lab Assistant (Biology)- 1 Post
- PTI-cum-Matron- 1 Post
- Office Superintendent- 1 Post
How to apply for Sainik School Jhansi Recruitment 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the Sainik School Jhansi Recruitment 2022
- Download the Sainik School Jhansi Recruitment 2022 Notification and application form from the link given below.
- Duly fill up the application form and connect the required documents, two passport-size photographs, and a self-addressed envelope with a postage stamp of Rs. 27/-
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application for the Post of ……”
- Send the application form to the deal with “Principal, Sainik School, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh,