SBI PO Final Result 2022: State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online packages for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) in the State Bank of India throughout India. Eligible candidates can apply online from the www.sbi.co.in the official website from 5 to 25 Oct 2021.
All the details similar to SBI PO Recruitment 2021 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, and so on are given below.
SBI PO 2022 Final Result Declared
|Recruitment Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Advt. No.||CRPD/ PO/ 2021-22/ 18|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Approx Rs. 45000/- per month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||25 Oct 2021|
| State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI PO Recruitment 2021
Advt No. CRPD/ PO/ 2021-22/ 18
- Apply Start, 5.10.2021
- Apply Last Date, 25.10.2021
- Prelims Exam Date, 27 Nov 2021
- Mains Exam: 2.1.2022
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS, ₹ 750/-
- SC/ST/ PwD, ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode, Online
- 21-30 Years (As on 1.4.2021)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
Post Details & Qualification
|Post Name||Vacancy||Qualification (On 31.12.2021)|
The Selection Process of SBI PO 2021 includes the following Stages:
- SBI PO Prelims Exam (CBT)- 100 Marks
- SBI PO Mains Exam (CBT) + Descriptive Test- 250 Marks
- SBI PO Interview/ Group Discussion- 50 Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 1 Hour
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
- Candidates 10 occasions The number of vacancies will be certified in SBI PO Prelims Exam and will be called for SBI PO Mains Exam
- Note: There will be no sectional cutoff in SBI PO Prelims as well as SBI PO Mains Exam.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 3 Hour
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT) , Descriptive
- Descriptive Exam of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for a general of 50 Marks in 30 Minutes time length
- Candidates 3 occasions the number of vacancies will be certified in SBI PO Mains Exam and will be called for SBI PO Interview/ Group Discussion
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|General / Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
SBI PO Interview/ Group Discussion:
In view of the Social Distancing and protection measures necessitated due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the third segment may include of (i) Interview Only (50 Marks) OR (ii) Interview (30 Marks) & Group Exercises (20 Marks). Candidates will have to score minimum qualifying marks in Phase-III to be thought to be for ultimate selection.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2021-22?
What is the last date to apply for SBI PO 2021-22?
What is the SBI PO 2021 Prelims Exam Date?
✔️ In the First Week of November 2021