SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022: The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has released the latest notification and invited online packages from the eligible SC and BC scholars with annual circle of relatives income up to Rs. 8 Lakh for searching for help to adopt training of their selection of classes in the bodily mode under the scheme of Free Coaching for SC and OBC scholars. Eligible candidates can apply online for the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022, All the details similar to the Free Coaching for SC OBC Students is given below.
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022 [3500 Seats] Notification and Apply Online
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022 Overview
|Scheme Name||SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme|
|Department||Social Justice and Empowerment|
|No. of Seats||3500|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Mode of Coaching||Classroom Based (Physical Mode)|
|Last Date to Apply||May 31, 2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022 Important Dates
- Apply Online Start: May 1, 2022
- Last Date to Apply: May 31, 2022
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022 Eligibility
The candidate should belong to the SC/ BC/ OBC category with a circle of relatives income from all sources of Rs. 8 Lakh or much less per annum. However, the SC/ OBC candidates belonging to the minority group shall not be eligible under this scheme. 30% of seats in every category are reserved for the lady scholars.
Educational Qualification Wise Distribution of Seats:
|Coaching for 12th Based Exams||1400||tenth Pass with 50% Marks|
|Coaching for Graduation Based Exams||2100||12th Pass with 50% Max|
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022 Selection Criteria
- The criteria for selection is based totally on the advantage of marks bought by the candidate in magnificence X in recognize of the aggressive tests for which the qualifying eligibility is magnificence XII.
- The criteria for selection are based totally on the advantage of marks bought by the candidate in magnificence XII in recognize of the aggressive tests for which the qualifying eligibility is commencement.
How to get Stipend for SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
The stipend of Rs. 4000/- per pupil will be released to the pupil through DBT in one installment after completion of the training period, and after showing in the exam for which training has been taken. For claiming this, the pupil has to upload the hall price tag for the exam along with self-certification that he has finished the training and taken the exam.
In case the exam is not taken within one year of the completion of the training, and proof thereof is not submitted accordingly, the pupil shall forfeit his/her declare to the stipend.
The precise training fee or the prescribed most fee under the scheme (whichever is much less) shall be paid through DBT in a unmarried installment to be released within 2 weeks from the date the candidate uploads the fee of the general fee paid by him/her to the institute online along with a relevant photocopy of his /her passbook indicating payment of the despatched quantity to the institute and a certificate from the institute that he/she has enrolled himself in the direction and has already paid the general direction fee
Courses integrated in the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
The listing of training supported for the following classes under the scheme:
- Group A and B Exams are carried out by the UPSC, SSC RRBs.
- Officer’s Grade Exams are carried out by Banks, Insurance Companies, and PSUs.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT, CLAT
- SAT, GRE, GMAT, IELTS, TOFEL
- Entrance Exam Tests for CPL Courses
- NDA/ CDS Examinations
How to apply for SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
Follow these steps to apply for SC BC Free Coaching Scheme 2022:
- Check the eligibility from the notification pdf given below
- Click on the apply online link given below.
- Click on the “Register” tab from the Menu Bar
- Fill up the SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme online application form
- Take a printout of the application form
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022?
Apply online from the website www.training.dosje.gov.in