SSC CGL 2019 Final Vacancies: SSC CGL Result Tier 3 of SSC CGL 2019 Declared on 29 June 2021. SSC CGL Result Lists are given below. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will cling the SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Exam from 15-18 Nov 2020. Candidates who are certified in SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Exam are eligible to appear for the Tier 2 Exam of SSC CGL 2019. The SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Admit Card can be downloaded from the regional web pages of every area given below.
Check all details similar to SSC CGL 2019 Exam like Apply Online, Notification PDF, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Salary, Post Details, Vacancies, SSC Regional Websites, and many others. SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Exam Date has been declared by the Staff Selection Commission on 1 June 2020. Check SSC CGL 2019 Vacancies as updated on Jun 29, 2020.
SSC CGL 2019 Final Result Declared, Check Cutoff and Download List of Candidates
|Recruitment Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Vacancy||Total- 8428 (*3*)Check Detailed Vacancy|
|Pay Scale/ Salary||Rs. 25500 – 47600|
|Status||SSC CGL 2019 Tier 3 Result|
|Apply Online Start||22 Oct 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||25 Nov 2019|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Exam Date||2-11 March 2020|
|SSC CGL Result Date (Tier I)||1 July 2020|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 Exam Date||15-18 Nov 2020|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|Female/ Others||Rs. 0/-|
SSC CGL 2019 Selection Process
The Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam carried out yearly by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is composed of 4 stages, where every segment wishes to be cleared relying upon the requirement of other posts. SSC CGL 2019 Exam will be carried out in 4 tiers, ie, Tier – I, Tier – II, Tier – III, and Tier – IV as proven below in the desk:
|Tier||Type of Exam
||Mode of Exam
|Tier-I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (Online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (Online)|
|Tier III||Descriptive Paper in English or Hindi||Pen and Paper mode (Offline)|
|Tier IV||Skill Test: Data Entry Speed Test (DEST)/ Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)||Wherever Applicable (Not necessary for all the submit)|
In the previous few years, SSC has made some changes in the exam pattern. Students must make observe of changes in exam pattern and syllabus before starting the SSC CGL exam preparation. Below are some important issues to take observe of:
- Tier –I purpose exam will be of 60 mins period in online mode,
- Tier –II purpose exam will consist of 4 papers, every paper will be of 60 mins period in online mode.
- Tier – III descriptive exam will be of 60 mins period in pen and paper mode,
- There will be no sectional cut-off,
SSC CGL 2019 Tier-I Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SSC CGL 2019 Tier-I exam is an purpose exam which will be carried out online, The exam incorporates of 4 sections having 100 questions (25 questions in every section) which will account for a overall of 200 marks (most 50 marks in every section). The time period of the Tier-1 exam will be 60 mins.
|(*14*)English Language and Comprehension||25||50|
|(*14*)General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
Points to take into account:
- There is negative marking in SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Exam. 0.5 marks will be deducted from every query that is tried incorrect by a candidate in all the sections.
- The exam period is 80 mins for candidates who are visually handicapped and struggling from Cerebral Palsy.
SSC CGL 2019 Tier – II Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SSC CGL 2019 Tier-II exam is an purpose exam which will be carried out online, The exam incorporates of 4 papers Quantitative Abilities, English Language and Comprehension, Statistics and General Studies (Finance & Economics). the time period for every paper is 2 Hours, The section-wise details of the exam are proven in the desk given below:
No of Questions
|(*14*)I||(*14*)Quantitative Abilities||(*14*)100||(*14*)200||(*14*)2 Hours|
|(*14*)II||(*14*)English Language and Comprehension||(*14*)200||(*14*)200||(*14*)2 Hours|
|(*14*)IV||(*14*)General Studies (Finance & Economics)||(*14*)100||(*14*)200||(*14*)2 Hours|
Points to take into account:
- Paper-I and Paper-II are obligatory for all posts,
- Paper-III will be for only those candidates who apply for the submit of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and who are shortlisted in Tier-I for this Post/Paper.
- Paper-IV will be for only those candidates who are shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-IV, ie, for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer,
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect resolution in Paper-II (English Language and Comprehension) and of 0.50 marks for every incorrect resolution in Paper-I, Paper-III and Paper-IV,
- Questions in Paper-I will be of Matriculation Level, Paper-II of 10+2 Level and in Paper-III and Paper-IV of Graduation Level.
- The exam period is 2 hours and 40 mins for candidates who are visually handicapped,
SSC CGL Syllabus (Tier II)
After going through the above-mentioned exam pattern of SSC CGL 2019 Exam, the next step is to analyze the topic-wise syllabus of all the 4 papers of SSC CGL Tier-II Exam:
|Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)|
|Simplification, Interest, Averages, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Speed, Distance and Time, Number System, Mensuration, Data Interpretation, Time and Work, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Data Sufficiency.|
|English Language & Comprehension|
|Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings, Idioms & Phrases, One Word Substitution, Sentence Correction, Error Spotting, Synonyms, Antonyms, Cloze Test, Para Jumbles, Active- Passive Voice, Direct- Indirect Speech.|
|Collection and Representation of Data, Measure of Dispersion, Measure of Central Tendency, Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis, Correlation and Regression, Random Variables, Sampling Theory, Analysis, and Variance, Time Series Analysis, Index Number.|
|Finance and Economics|
|Finance and Accounting, Fundamental Principles, Financial Accounting, Basic Concepts of Accounting, Self Balancing Ledger, Forms of Market and Price choice in other markets, Theory of Production and cost, Economics and governance, Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Finance Commission, Theory of Demand and Supply.|
(*10*) SSC CGL Tier – III Exam Pattern and Syllabus
SSC CGL Tier – III Exam is a descriptive paper that will be taken offline by means of pen and paper mode, In this exam, candidates’ language talent, grammar wisdom, vocabulary utilization, and writing talents will be examined in English/Hindi, Candidates are required to write essays, summary, packages, letters, and many others. in 60 mins,
|(*14*)Mode of Examination||(*14*)Subject||(*14*)Maximum Marks||(*14*)Time|
|Pen and Paper Mode||Descriptive Type Paper in English or Hindi (Writing of Essay/ Précis/ Letter/ Application and many others.)||100||60 Minutes|
The highest approach to prepare for this tier is to read so much of articles from various newspapers. Apart from this, you need to be well conscious of the pattern of Letter and Application.
SSC CGL Tier IV Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The SSC CGL Tier – IV Exam incorporates of a couple of talent tests which are required for certain government posts and record verification procedure:
- DEST (Data Entry Speed Test) for the submit of Tax Assistants (Central Excise & Income Tax).
- CPT (Computer Proficiency Test) for the submit of Assistant Section Officer of Central Secretariat Service (CSS), Assistant Section Officer (MEA), Assistant in Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Assistant (GSI) in the Ministry of Mines.
- Document Verification: The last step to the ultimate selection would be Document Verification.