SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 2 Result: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online programs from the eligible for the various posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) in various departments of Government of India . Check all details similar to SSC CHSL 2020 Exam like Apply Online, Notification PDF, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Salary, Post Details, Vacancies, SSC Regional Websites, and many others.
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 2 Result Declared, Download Merit List and Cutoff PDF @ssc.nic.in
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||LDC/ PA/ SA/ JSA/ DEO|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||GP Rs. 1900 – 2400|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||December 19, 2020|
The vacancies for the SSC CHSL 2020 are disclosed by the SSC. Click Here to check the SSC CHSL 2020 Tentative Vacancies.
Age Limit: 18-27 Years (As On 1.1.2021)
|LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (aside from DEOs in C&AG)||12th Pass|
|DEO in CAG||12th pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject|
|Apply Online Start||November 6, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||December 26, 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Online Fees||December 28, 2020|
|Last Date to Generate Challan for Offline Fees||December 30, 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Offline Fees||January 1, 2021|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 Exam Date||12-19 April 2021 (Posted from 20 April)|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 Exam Date (Remaining)||4-12 Aug 2021|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Admit Card||4 Days Before Exam Date|
|Tier-I Answer Key||20-25 Aug 2021|
|Tier 1 Result Date||27 Oct 2021|
|Tier 2 Exam Date (Descriptive)||9 Jan 2022|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|Female/ Others||Rs. 0/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online or Challan|
The selection process includes the following levels:
- Written Exam CBT (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Exam (Tier-II)
- CPT/ Typing Test (Tier-III)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Time Duration: 1 Hour
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 2 Syllabus
This is a descriptive exam that is designed to test the written talents of the candidates in English/ Hindi. The Paper would include writing of an Essay of 200-250 phrases and Letter/ Application writing of roughly 150-200 phrases, The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 p.c. The efficiency in Tier-II would be incorporated for preparing advantage. The perfect means to prepare for the same is to read rather a lot of articles from various newspapers. Apart from this, you need to be well conscious of the pattern of Letters and Applications.
SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 3 Exam Syllabus
Tier 3 of the SSC CHSl Exam 2020 contains a couple of ability tests that are required for certain government posts.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator(DEO):
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (8 thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- The period of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) mins.
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks:
- Typing Test will be performed in English or Hindi and candidates whilst applying for the Examination, will have to point out his/her selection/choice for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
- The typing test will be of qualifying in nature.
- It will be administered on the Computer, to be supplied by the Commission or any company licensed by the Commission.
- Candidates opting for English medium should have a typing velocity of 35 phrases per minute.
- Candidates opting for the Hindi medium should have a typing velocity of 30 phrases per minute.
- The velocity will be adjusted on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given textual content passage in 10 mins.
- Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% incapacity and above) will be allowed half-hour.
Note: After the ability test or typing test, those candidates who qualify it, will be appointed based totally on their position in the advantage listing.