Technip Energies India Scholarship Program 2022-23: Technip Energies India, one of the main organizations in India, is offering Technip Energies India Scholarship Program 2022-23 to assist a lot of feminine scholars who are underprivileged. It should be famous that feminine scholars should belong to the STEM background ie from Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. In addition to this, the applicants should be from one of these areas mentioned ie from Delhi NCR, Bihar, Assam, Rajasthan, Chennai and Mumbai.
Apart from this, the applicants can also be from the first year of BE or B. Tech and they should be from any of the following streams ie Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical. The company sector Technip Energies India is offering this scholarship scheme under the initiative of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
This article is devoted to the Technip Energies India Scholarship Award details. It will come with all the details such as its procedure for application, eligibility criteria and other important details such as the documentation required.
Overview of Technip Energies India Scholarship Program 2022-23
The candidates to apply for this scholarship program must be mindful of the knowledge supplied in this section. These details will indisputably provide an important replace relating to the scholarship programme. The knowledge is supplied in the form of a desk below:
|Category of the article||scholarship|
|Scholarship Name||Technip Energies India Scholarship Program|
|Scholarship for the consultation||2022-2023|
|Sponsor of the scholarship award||Technip Energies India|
|Scholarship Award||Scholarship of INR 30,000 for one-time only|
|Scholarship for||Female scholars|
|Female scholars from||Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths background|
|Female scholars from||Delhi NCR, Bihar, Assam, Rajasthan, Chennai and Mumbai|
|Mode of the Application||online|
Technip Energies India Scholarship Program 2022-23-Important Dates
The applicants who are making plans to apply for this scholarship program should be mindful of the important dates. The candidates should be vigilant about the dates so that they can be more wary about filling up their scholarship application paperwork. Furthermore, the applicants should stay in thoughts that the closing date for applying for the Technip energies program scholarship is thirty first of December, 2022. Therefore, the applicants are urged to fill in the scholarship application form prior to the closing date supplied by the authority.
Technip Energies India Scholarship Program 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are to apply for this scholarship program should go through the eligibility criteria first as a result of if a candidate does not satisfy any one of the eligibility criteria then their application will not be entertained by the scholarship-providing authorities. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The first and predominant criterion required by the authorities is that the applicant should be a feminine.
- Secondly, they should be from any one of the following areas ie Delhi NCR, Bihar, Assam, Rajasthan, Chennai and Mumbai. These areas also come with Ghaziabad, Navi Mumbai and Thane.
- Thirdly, the candidate should be a first-year pupil of BE or B.Tech (Chemical, Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical Engineering).
- They should also have received 70% marks in the 12th same old.
- Another requirement is that the applicant’s circle of relatives income should not be more than Rs 4 lakhs total.
- Lastly, the applicants should not be the ward of staff working in Technip and Buddy4 learn about.
Application Process for Technip Energies India Scholarship Program 2022-23
The applicants who are and eligible for the program can apply through the steps supplied below:
- Firstly open the website
- On best of the homepage, the applicant will in finding a scholarship commercial along with the “Apply Now” choice.
- Click on that icon.
- Now the candidate has to first check in themself if not registered.
- The applicant can check in through their email or telephone number.
- After registration, the applicant will be redirected to the official page of the Technip Energies India Scholarship Program 2022-23.
- Afterwards, the applicant can click on the start button supplied on the page.
- Now the applicants are required to fill in all the obligatory details and also have to upload the required documents.
- Finally the “Terms and Conditions” will appear on the display screen. Read them correctly and then settle for them.
- Eventually, Preview your application form and then submit the application form.
Documents Required for Technip Energies India Scholarship Program
The candidates are required to stay these documents able for importing in the application form. The documents are as follows:
- Marksheet of the 12th magnificence
- Government Authorized Identity Proof
- Admission proof is required to show off that the pupil is in the first year. The documents can be fee receipts, letters of admission, identity card of college or a bonafide certificate.
- Proof of Income of Family such as ITR Form 16, wage slip and so forth.
- The details of the checking account of the applicant.
- Colored photograph of the applicant.
The applicants will be decided on on the foundation of marks scored in the examination along with the financial standing of the scholars. As a first step, the candidates will be shortlisted according to the marks of the 12th magnificence and the financial standing of the circle of relatives. Afterwards, a telephonic interview will be carried out with the shortlisted applicants. On the foundation of a telephonic interview, the decided on applicants will be called for record verification.
|Apply Here >>||https://www.buddy4study.com/page/technip-energies-india-scholarship-program?ref=HomePageBanner|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The government-approved photo identity proof appropriate for importing in the application form is as follows:
The applicant can touch in the below details :
No, you cannot apply for the Technip Energies India Scholarship Program once more after obtaining the scholarship award once.