Telangana Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Disabled: The Telangana (*90*) is these days inviting online programs for the Post Matric Scholarships. These scholarships are in particular for candidates belonging to the socially and economically unprivileged categories. With this scholarship, the authorities purpose for the welfare of the depressed categories. The candidates need to apply through the Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships for this scheme. Know about this scholarship, the application procedure, and other details pertaining to it here in this article.
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship 2022-23
The scholars in Telangana who belong to Scheduled Castes or Tribes or Backward Classes or are disabled can apply for Scholarships to proceed with higher research. The Telangana (*90*) will fund the post-matric research of such scholars. This scheme has been reaping rewards just about 14 lakh scholars every year. The registrations are in any case open for the consultation 2022-23. Interested candidates need to apply for it online. There is a particular limit to the income of the circle of relatives of the candidate that has been set to Rs. 2 Lakh per year to ensure that only those who need help through the scholarship can avail of it. the candidates need to practice all the stipulations and procedures moderately for this scholarship so as to apply for it.
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||Post Matric Scholarship|
|Aim||To financially assist underprivileged scholars to proceed research after the Matriculation stage|
|Beneficiary||Scheduled Tribes/Castes, Backwards Classes, and Disabled scholars.|
|Components of Scholarship||Reimbursement of Tuition Fees and Maintenance Charges|
|Money Transfer Mode||Direct Bank Transfer or DBT|
Objectives of TS Post Matric Scholarship
The (*90*) of Telangana goals to financially support scholars for a higher stage of research particularly when they face issues due to the incapability to have enough money it. Most scholars belonging to Socially Backward categories or belonging to the Physically Handicapped Category are not able to pursue their higher research due to decrease income. Hence, to cut back such eventualities, the state government will quilt the non-refundable charges and repairs charges of such research whilst learning in higher categories after passing Class 10. This will not only give a contribution to the welfare of the classes however also result in a aid of dropout instances.
The price range will be allotted without delay into the account of the applicants through Direct Bank Transfer Mode or DBT. However, they will rely on the category of the route they are pursuing and the educational expense sort. Both Institutional charges and repairs expenditures will be funded by the government. The lessons are categorised into teams in the following way:
- Professional Courses: Group-I
- Post Graduate Courses: Group-II
- Graduate Courses: Group-III
- Intermediate Level Courses: Groups-IV
RTF or Reimbursement of Tuition Fee
The candidates will obtain help in payment of non-refundable Tuition Fees of the Institute to they are admitted. However, the cash will be without delay transferred to the Institution on behalf of the candidate to ensure the educational usage of the price range. The financial quantity that can be reimbursed will vary from Rs. 850 to Rs. 6.90 Lakhs relying upon the route of the scholar. The RTF has been fastened as:
|Course Group||Fee Range|
|Group-I||Rs. 23,000 – Rs. 6,90,000|
|Group-II||Rs. 3,610 – Rs. 92,000|
|Group-III||Rs. 1,500 – Rs. 20,000|
|Group-IV||Rs. 850 – Rs. 16,400|
MFT or Maintenance Charges
The repairs charges are awarded to scholars to raise out their educational bills other than the fee. The candidates are categorised on the foundation of their lodging taste and the charges are decided as per the group of lessons. Refer to the desk given below to know about the repairs charges given to the applicants:
|Group of Courses||Day Scholars||Hostellers|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Post Matric Scholarship
Before applying for help under the Telangana Post Matric Scholarship, the candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Ineligible candidates will robotically be rejected and those who will take a look at to avail financial advantages on false grounds will have to additional face the repercussions of their movements. Hence, practice the following stipulations:
- The candidate must be a citizen of Telangana.
- The income of the circle of relatives must not be more than Rs. 2 Lakh per annum mixed from all the sources of incomes.
- The candidate must have taken admission into a recognized establishment for a Post Matriculation stage educational route.
- For the intermediate stage of learn about the age of the candidate must not be more than 20 years for EBC, Minority, and Disabled candidates whilst for SC, ST, and BC must be 24 years.
- For learning Graduation stage lessons, the most age has been fastened as 25 and 29 years for EBC/Minority/Disabled candidates and SC/ST/BC candidates respectively.
- For lessons of Post Graduate or Research ranges, the age of candidates must not be more than 30 years in the case of EBC, Minority, and Disabled candidates and 34 years in the case of SC, ST, and BC candidates.
Documents in Application Form
The candidates must word the following necessities before filling out the application form:
- Secondary School Certificate Admit Card with examination roll number, passing year, and sort of candidate.
- Aadhaar Card Number of the Student or the Registration Number of the Aadhar Card or EID.
- Caste Certificate
- Latest passport dimension photograph
- Income Certificate of the circle of relatives
- Bank account details of the candidate along with a copy of the Bank Passbook first page appearing the Name of the Student, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch. The financial institution must be incorporated in the National Banks checklist as per the government. However, Economically Backward Classes scholars are not required to submit details in case they do not have a checking account.
- Students need to submit the Mobile Passport and Passport Registration Application.
- Certificate of Study or a Bonafide Certificate for the educational report of the last seven steady years
- An order for the Common Entrance Test in case of CET lessons
- For an Intermediate scholar to sign up on the ePASS portal, he/she must end the Online Admission procedures to the Board of Intermediate Education Portal with the help of the Principal of the College.
Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Application Form 2022
The scholars need to apply online for the Telangana Post Matric Scholarship through the ePASS or Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships Portal. Follow the easy steps given below to sign up for the scholarship:
- Open the official Telangana ePASS or Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships website at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in,
- Scroll the homepage to the menu. Click on (*3*)Fresh Registrations” next to it.
- An directions page will as a result open up. Tick the appropriate choices at the backside of the page.
- Click on “Apply Now,
- In the Student SSC details, point out all the details of the Secondary School Certificate. On the foundation of the details of the Admit Card or Hall Ticket number, the application will be furthered.
- Enter all the details required and assessment the details.
- Upload the aforementioned documents in the required sizes and codecs.
- Click on the possibility of “Submit,
TS ePass Scholarship Important Links & Contacts
|Official Portal||Telangana ePASS Portal|
|Application Form||Post Matric Scholarship|
|Check the List||List of Premier Institutions|
|ePASS Office Address||Project Monitoring Unit, SPIU, Ground Floor, Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan), Opp: Chacha Nehru Park, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.|
|Phone Number for General Issues (10:30 AM to 5 PM on Working Days)||040-23390228|
|Phone Number for Technical Issues (10:30 AM to 5 PM on Working Days)||040-23120311|