Territorial Army Bharti Rally 2022: 132 Territorial Army Environment Force Rajput Regiment from second May 2022 to 7th May 2022 in Bhati Mines New Delhi for Ex-Servicemen and Ex-Women Employees of the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change and State Ban will be carried out for the posts given below. . For which applicants for Sainik GD should be residents of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir, and Chandigarh. And the applicant for Tradesman including Clerk is on East Indian Resident foundation. Eligible candidates reached 132 Territorial Army on second May 2022 at 8:00 am for Physical Standards and Medical Test along with all documents.
132 Territorial Army (Environmental Force) Rajput Regiment Recruitment of Ex-Servicemen and Women
- there are no charges
Details of Posts
|Name of submit (*132*)||No. of Posts (*132*)||Resident (*132*)|
|Constable (GD)||7||Delhi, Haryana, Punjab, Himachal, Jammu and Kashmir, Chandigarh (Zone-1)|
|Tradesman (Trailer, Carpenter, Steward)||4||Indian resident|
There is no minimum age limit for Ex-Servicemen (who are in receipt of pension). But retired should not be more than 5 years. And the most age for doing the job has been mounted at 50 years. Voluntary retirement of ex-woman staff of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change and State Forest Department who have labored for at least 20 years in Ministry of Environment and Climate Change and State Forest Department.
- Medical Category- SHAPE-1
- Character – Ememplary/ Very Good
- Height – 160 cms for Ex-servicemen and 150 cms for girls
- Weight- 50 kg male and 42 kg feminine
- Chest- Male 82 cms Pulao minimum 5 cms and for women at least 5 cms
- Applicants for Sainik GD should be a tribal of National Capital Territory of Delhi Haryana Punjab Himachal Pradesh Union Territory of Jammu Kashmir and Chandigarh Javan only. And the applicant for Tradesman including Clerk is on complete Indian resident foundation.
- For Ex-Servicemen only (for males) 1.6 KM run, stability, and 8 ft pit will be
(*5*)The process of recruitment of girls will be in the following way
- The interview will be carried out by the recruitment board officers.
- Overview of the association for afforestation and preparation of crops in nursery
- scientific tests
- PPO Statue
- Original copy of discharge guide
- 8 passport dimension photographs
- Aadhar Card
- Extended AGIF Certificate
- educational certificate
- caste certificate
- place of dwelling certificate
- PAN card
- complete certificate of covid-19 vaccination
- RT PCR Kovid-19 negative file of not more than 72 hours
Important Instructions for Applicants
The Territorial Army is a wholly voluntary group. In which there is no machine of common employment. And for long time period job in the frame the establishment does not make any promise of pension. There is no provision of pension in this employment. Enrollment is purely on advantage foundation and on the foundation of available vacancies.
Recruitment understand (which has been revealed in Dainik Jagran newspaper dated 1st April 2022)- Click here